Reviews for What Friends Are For
steamboat chapter 1 . 2/25
What a delightful story! You are such a gifted author! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
great story.
thinktink2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
I'm a little late to the party, but let me say I loved this story, Jaimi! Your characterization is always right on. Great job. Now, waiting for the sequel to "I miss my friend" :-)
coolchick207 chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
I loved it,

Kisses, Annalise
NatushkaVonDoom chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
that was awesome, so sad, so sweet!

Loved it, your such a good writer, I read your other fic, I miss my friend, I cried!

so beautiful!

I can't wait for another one
Ana chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
wow... love the way you write... love the stories... really really good
Mellie chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
awww..that was soooo sweet and very realistic too since I can see it really happening on should write lots and lots more jagfic cuz your a terrific writer!
tania chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
I really liked this. Is there more? I'd love to hear more about Harm and Mac. Keep it up, you're doing a fantastic job!
Deemus chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
This is a wonderful story! The characters are consistent and believable, and you give us good insight into their feelings. I will look forward to reading more of your work.
schuy18 chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
great story! it had a great warm feeling about harm/mac closeness. a change from the other stories. another please.
wildxtreme chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Nice fic...Who is Kip?...And where did you get that kind of info about the next season of JAG...?
Isabella2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Brilliant! Loved how you played out the Bud 'situation'.

"Children always band together for the greater good of covering their butts." -Hilarious and true!

-Bella
Rebecca chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
I thought your story was good. Keep up the good work.
Piper chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
That was great! It had a wonderful ray of emotions! Great story, kkep up the good work

!