Reviews for As You Wish
beekster chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
this was artfully tasteful while revealing emotions and needs deeper than expected.
while you stated it has no plot, the background, details, and thoughts of both characters as they were intimate with each other raised this, i believe, to a level of plot quite acceptable for a one shot.
what a very wonderful view of their life together.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Beautiful story. I love the way you can feel the emotions coming from each boy.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Beautiful! What a powerful show this is! They belong to each other and they know it! Draco needs to let off the steam once in a while and this little claiming thing they do is a perfect way!
Ju chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This sounds too much like a friend's shitty, manipualtive, obssessive relationship, I truly can't tell wether or not this is a good fic beca use I'm todo biased, christ even the scar in the shoulder part, it's so creepy D: they didn't end well at all, I guess that's why I couldn't *like* it..
Hopeful Puppy chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I found that really interesting, the dynamic of the relationship. It was really well written!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wonderful job! They're always going to be a little big complicated, aren't they? Thanks for sharing.
Nancy
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Pretty rough there, whew! I'm glad they both 'came' through relatively unscathed! Grrrrr...
Anna Hawk chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh I love it when our boys are so desperate for each other ! I love what you write ! Keep it up :D !