Reviews for Many Tears
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
pretty cool story so far. keep it up.
emblah01 chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Hey, it's Lou. So sorry I didn't review earlier, as I was at camp and the Internet is forbidden. And now you won't get this until the 18 (?)... Awkward... Anywho, lovely story. I liked the moment you chose to write about! Veery smart!
Have fun in diagon alley and whatnot!
The Slytherin Queen 14 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is amazing
I'd love it if you wrote a follow up? The endings fabulous
Could you maybe look and review my fics to help me? Ahaha sorry I'm a bit of a beg
But this was really good!
Wingey chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
A pretty story! Congrats! I'm from Argentina and I don't speak english very well.. Bye!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
It was nice.. i like the way you wrote her internal monologue..sounds like her.. :)
I like the idea... i have a suggestion too..yo,u can also write complementary shots where hermione had been 'not so polite' with ron.. like the one where he received the prefect batch..or when scabbors died(assumed to be killed by crookshanks) n she was insensitive n too proud to apologise..
I guess you'll write them real good ;)
emblah01 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Awww, Herman! I'll be your friend! I kind of already am... The awkward moment when your in the shower and inspiration suddenly hits you. The shower just seems life-changing, huh?
Well done, dear friend. I think this could be a good idea, if you do it properly. But, of course you will, 'cause you're Aggie.
Did you read the link I sent you?