Reviews for Civil Wars Aren't That Civil
Ethan Illinois Jones chapter 2 . 6/28
Are you making this historically accurate?

If so, I believe there weren't that many casualties in the siege of Fort Sumter. There was only one that I know of, which was a Confederate who was accidentally hit. But, it was a Confederate win since the Union had surrendered the fort. (( I am a huge nut for American history, especially the Civil War era))

But if you're not being historically accurate, then that's fine. Maybe you just wanted to make it more severe? But, I still love it so far.
Pls update this is too good
Update soon Please!
Arith jones chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Woah. You did a lot of work coming up with a name. I would have just been lazy. Great fic!
tumadre chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
Well I know there aint NOTHIN wrong with Texas. (other than we joined the Confed back in the day) So don't you go judgin us, aight?

HOUSTON, BIATCH!
tumadre chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
"knew" country? correction: New country
And technically, Canada is older by 3 days. (Canada was made July 1st, Murica, 4th)
otherwise an all-around good chapter :D I'm just super over-critical (I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be mean, I promise!)
Fangirl chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
There ain't nothin' wrong with good ol Texas! I'm sorry for my statement, but it had to be said. Also,if you have an unnatural accent just stop carin'. :)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
To learn about the civil war is scary enough... but to be there, and have no idea of the outcome...600,000 dead in a period of 4 years...and that's a rough estimate...
me chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
please continue the story i REALLY look forward to it!
Kasai Shingai chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Dont tell me.. its... DENMARK!
THE AWESOME TRIO!
Guester chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
So.. are Prussia and Australia adding to the mix now?
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
thanks for the chapter!
saoirsewolf chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Lots of confusion going around the world. Nothing new, eh?
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
oh alfie! my poor baby! i wanna hug you!
grrrr... y is arthur on confederate's side? i never understood that. wasn't england slavery-free at this point, and yet he's upholding slavery? hypocrite!
Guester chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
... What to say? What to say today?
Hmm... I know

POOR ALFIE DONT GO COMPLETELY BONKERS!
SAVE HIM MATTIE TT (insert carrot thing that doesnt like to show up) TT

Why does he trust Francis?