Reviews for Family Matters
Dani4asl chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Oh I loved this story! I think it will be a fun one to read! Haldir is my favorite character! I am very curious to see how he will deal with those two! I am hoping for updates soon!
TantalumCobolt chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Hello :)

I like the idea of this story very much, and I am extremely curious as to what trouble the twins and Haldir will cause. Although it is very short, I thought this was a very good first chapter. The impression I got from the book and the movies was that Haldir is quite serious, but he has a more playful (I'm unsure if that is the correct word to use) side as well and, from what I've read in this chapter, you've written that well.

I love when Orophin says ;'Oh, for Valar sake! Haldir, if you are honestly that upset about it, go and tell Celeborn, or Galadriel, instead of fuming about in the middle of the forest' and Haldir replies; 'We live in a forest. No matter where I 'fumed', it would still be in the middle of one.' Very clever!

Update soon! I'm excited to read what mischief Elladan and Elrohir can cause, with the unwilling (or perhaps willing) aid of Haldir!

-TaCo