Reviews for I Tried to Carry the Weight of the World
cruzstar chapter 3 . 4/11
This was so good but I see their is no updates :(
CrazyOnDisplay chapter 3 . 1/26
I'm very impressed with this story! I know that probably doesn't mean much coming from some that hasn't wrote anything for years and nothing about 'Arrow'. Although I've read a lot and I can definitely say yours is on of the best. The story picks up quickly, you're great with words and suspense and know the characters well! I can't wait to read more from this story or others you've made! I'm really, really hoping you'll continue with this one!

In simple words, 'GREAT JOB, YOU ARE AMAZING!'
Aubrey-Jade chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Wow, wow, wow. Amazing!
Aubrey-Jade chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Wonderful! :)
fly2venus4tea chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Holy sweat, batman. This is hot. From the oppressive Thai climate to the explosive UST between those two (though chapter three needs a new definition of UST) Your Oliver is spot on season 1 intense, it makes me uncomfortable and bothered at the same time... This must be what Felicity feels like in this crazily intriguing road movie adventure she finds herself in this one. Love your portrayal of her, smart and fearless and so Felicity.
I think this is the most creative season 1 based AU I've read so far. I hope for a continuation, pretty please, I 'll bake you cakes!
anomalymona chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
OMG this is hot hot hot... I know it isn't canon but please don't leave us hanging by this thread
alemap74 chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
love, love, love this story...I hope you continue...
Leenababy chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Hey please finish this story. I need to know what's going to happen next. Hope you update soon
Marko chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Just perfect. Awesome description and perfect mood throughout it al, it was spectacular to read! :)
Marko chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
The second chapter is amazing! :) I loving this fan fic and keep it up! :)
Marko chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
A really awesome and well detailed fanfiction! :) I just finished reading chapter 1 and I am immediately going to read the rest of them! :)
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Loved it
natravn chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Please please please continue the story... It's killing me, that I dont know what happens now.
Melissa chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
I NEED MORE PLEASE WRITE MORE, OMG I can't handle the sexual tension even AFTER they get each other off!
miabo213 chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
I just happened upon this story and I know you haven't updated in a while...but I would love if you continued it :)