Reviews for Beauty From Geeky
Mystery Day Dreamer chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
You don't have to do this if you don't want too. These are just some suggestions.
Amu wakes up at home with her manager there. The manager tells her all she knows but wasn't really that must help. The mystery guy could show up at her house the next day
or show up at the photo shot,
or she notices him at school but he doesn't notice her. Then he catches her after another photo shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Spelling issues. Ikuto is ooc. Bleh. Plot is too quick.
XxRawringRosesxX chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
The next chapter should be her thanking him, getting his name maybe..(depends on how ikuto act in the story...) going home...getting ready for school and maybe meeying Hoshina Utau?
Menacing Terror chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
.. Simply.. Simple? I should say this because every story has this exact plot!
I'm sorry to say but this is common, let alone annoying to read! (This is not a flame.) I mean, yes Amu has pop star qualities, and really future sighting of how this story develops.. But stories need different traits. Like Mystery, and loneliness! I need to feel the emotion of every word being preached.. Not like 'Amu is a popstar, she's popular in all cases. But she disguised herself as a geek to get away from fame in school. What will happen to this hideaway oblivious idiot?'
It needs character, not a popular trait in this whole Shugo Chara! Casting, Amu yes is an Oblivious idiot; though, she never EVER is going to be a popstar! AND DEPTH! I need me some depth, without depth, it'll be one hell of a big rant on your case.
I'm sorry, but every story I read is repetitive. It ever really has an end since EVERY SINGLE STORY has this similar plot!

Gomenasai for my harshness! But really, create different kind of characters on your fanfiction!
-Menacing Terror
PiNkGiRl0618 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
woo! this story's badass w

Ikuto's a little OOC though... gah so is mine, a little -.- still though, when I read the

"DON'T EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN, GOT IT," I heard the boy yell. part I thought it was someone else ._."

More please w
icylilia chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Ok I'll wait so please keep going I want to know
Pixiehunter5522 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I liked the ending on the last chap!
manga4eva chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
please upload a bit faster! i want to know what happens next!
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Cool this is good can't wait to read more.
Amara-nii chan chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
okkk i'll be waiting for the next chapter keep up the amazing work and update whenever you can
Amuto3AnimeLuver chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Update plz...
Jazzy-Booey chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
:D This story is really creative! Nice start! Keep it up! Update soon!
Yato chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Besides some grammar and spelling errors, it was a pretty good.
4everAmuto chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Hope people who enjoy Amuto stories enjoy this one. I know there are a lot of stories out there that deal with Amu covering up her trueself by wearing disgusies. Not that I have anything against that but, I wanted to make this story somewhat similar and different. I hope you fans of Shugo chara and amuto enjoy the first chapter.