Reviews for Accidentally In Love
Snitchstar chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
This is such a good story! Update soon!
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
This story is adorable so far. I quite enjoy it. Interesting scenes and characters. Have you considered a beta? Can't wait to read more.
FieryGoldenPhoenix chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
Freaky how little kids see and understand what you can't. I just LOVE Gale's siblings!
Suze18 chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
Love it!
EStrunk chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
Mrs. Mellark was horrible, but unfortunately believable. Loved Madge's banter with the kids.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I recommend getting a beta to edit through a few things. While I really do enjoy wjat you are trying to do with the story, it's difficult to follow with all of the tense errors and spelling mishaps...
Pug1998 chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Haha how cute! I love the Hawthorne kids:)
Lottielue1 chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Please update soon, really good story and I wonder who she is.
Girlonfire5360 chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Please update soon. This was a great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
I like how u write the ending of each chapter. I also like ur dialogues and char inner monologues, esp Gale’s. Can’t wait for the next update!
SofiaCalista chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
i like this! cant wait 4 nxt chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
Nice. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
Who is the 'she'? Is it Madge? Also, I like the humor from this fanfic. I got hook since chapter 3 and "It's fucking true love" ending. But didn't mind the more serious stuff they're in the Hunger Games' world afterall.
Mercenary63 chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
Oh,I can't wait for Madge's POV! I like Gale's thoughts in this 's halfway there ;)
EStrunk chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Your description of the Capitolites, along with Gale's thoughts about them, were a hoot. His sensitivity re his increased status because of dating Madge was perfectly in character.