Reviews for Her Choice
Shadowmysticdarkness chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Wow. That was... really good. You really speak up for others. Heh, I'm pretty speechless...
gianluca790 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
If the girl you worship from afar tells you she just wants to be friends, it is far worse, especially if you're 6 years old.
Ud the Imp chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Wow. Just...wow. Felt like it was real life, except with anthros.

Execellence at it's best.
Kawaiibabe14 chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
all right i read your story from reading a rivew of someones story and in thier reviews was a review and so on and so forth so i was floating aimlessly around the internet. i found one of your review that said your writing was like a 30 year olds than a 11 year olds writing. heh read my feeble story if u want its my first but 6 is the best one and um nice writing!
Aeropause chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
You did a great job of getting your message heard, and I respect that, because you are right. Great fic also, it's sweet. The formatting could use some tweaking, but I see why you did it this way.
9/10
marickscrazygal chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Hi David, I'm Mana in one of Tailsruler12 stories and I was wondering why you said all those mean things about it. I'm just one of her best freinds and she's been having a hard time at school so don't flame her stories anymore. Also, if you want to find stories worth a good review, go check out other things than Sonic, okay bye.
Cytrus chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Such a story from someone who criticizes self-insertions so badly... a suprise.
Other than that, it was quite nice. The spacing was better than in the other one I read. There is only one thing that bothers me - the conflct, the soul of each and every story. The problem was solved right in the beginning ans soon dissapeared, so the story started slowing down and becoming sluggish, it's just as if you nuked a city, but dropped the bomb quite a few miles to early. A nice one though.
Catachresis chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
True, though I have yet to experience something like that myself it seemed like such a real situation and following events. I like the detail used in this, not too much to go overboard but enough to keep me interested. Cool
ShinjitsuNoHikari chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I love this story. I can so relate to it in some ways. You did an excellent job and your Sonic was very beliveable. Ehh what am I trying to say. Forget it.

I'm just rambling now...
JOhnQ chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Very well written, u did a great job touching on something as meaningful as that.
Blaque Cell chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Once again, you have woven a terrific Sonic story. As for the message, I can definitely relate. I've been in that situation before, and we just gotta move on when things don't go our way. I hope somebody learns something from this story.
Dr. Sipp chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Hey, good story! Heh, it's a bit strange though.. Not the fic, but the characters names... Fiona Fox was once Tails's girlfriend and true love.
Tamie the Hedgefox chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
;_; I feel your pain. It hurts!
Brakish not logged in chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
That was great. _ can't wait for your next story. good moral.