Reviews for Her Walls Came Crashing Down
CCNH.Tributo-Runner chapter 29 . 9/1
Goddamit! I LOVE IT. THIS IS PERFECTION TURNED INTO WORDS! (Well, for us who love words, words are perfection itself. But what one can do with them is incredible!) AND PERFECTIONS IS CLATO. Hahahah. You earned my favorite. Peace ;)
-CCNH
SagethePistachioQueen chapter 7 . 2/28
I remember the time when I went to San Fransico and went to the Rainforest Cafe. Brings back so many memories. Nice Story, I'm really enjoying it!
HungerGamesUltimateFangirl chapter 29 . 1/4
I really enjoyed reading this and I liked the nice, happy ending. )
Blaze chapter 29 . 4/20/2015
It's so emotional, I kinda like this book and was sad to see its ending, can you please make a sequel?, And by the way your books are awesome and I love reading them
-Nitzi :3
kate chapter 29 . 3/17/2015
this is a brilliant story and the last part made me cry so so much I love your writing ability could you give me some tips on how to be a good writer
none chapter 29 . 2/18/2015
This is a really awesome story and I totally love it. This epilogue was really well written btw.
clato chapter 29 . 2/8/2015
Fuck! I am crying so hard!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/25/2015
Sorry of i seem judgementle or whatever but i just wanted to correct you on some mma things i noticed like the fact that in the first chapter they would have worn gloves and she wouldve tryed to tap him out!
Sincerly a clato fan
FourtrisClato chapter 29 . 8/26/2014
Oh my gosh! Best story I have ever read of Clato! Make more about gale and peeta with Clato, please!
BailyBug chapter 27 . 7/29/2014
Aww! Even if I ship Johanna/Finnick Odesta fluff still makes me feel so warm and fuzzy! Dang it Clato 27 stop doing that to me!
Crushed Feels chapter 29 . 7/16/2014
I hate you. My feels just recovered from watching the TFIOS book come alive and then you hit the feels with this. I hate you.

PS
I hate crying.
maddiemily chapter 29 . 6/17/2014
it's ok I cryed too i love the way you ended the 2 epilouge
Guest chapter 29 . 4/23/2014
So pretty much all the kids look like clove because no one is blond?
Guest chapter 23 . 4/7/2014