Reviews for I'm Ready to Wait
S.Warrior chapter 22 . 2/27
Omfg I just finished this and Im speechless, my spemily feels are through the roof, please tell me you are gonna finish this
dahliadaria chapter 22 . 1/1
what a great story! hope you'd update soon! :-)
ash chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
it ended there?
Shyly chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
Love the fic keep going plz
Guest chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
I love your writing style and how you have developed the characters and the story! Glad you didn't rush to get spencer and Emily together... It was great to see them experience and discover their feelings. Please contibue this story! Looking forward to the next update!
siophiefandom chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
Okay - so I'm loving the hell out of Spemily in this fic, but, as a Paily shipper in real life, I just wanted to say thank you for having AU Emily respect the window seat as her & Paige's place. :-)

I love the pacing of this story. I'm thoroughly enjoying the ride. Thanks for posting!
siophiefandom chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Just had to pause from binge reading this story at one sitting to let you know, in answer your question in the A/N after chapter 9/8 that your writing of the kiss was beautiful, perfect, sublime, and the lyrics were on point. I'm loving this fic! Thanks so much for writing!
QJnisha chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
Loved it! Update soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
Nice chapter! Can't wait for the next! I'm guessing those three words are coming soon...
Fender18 chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
I loved this chapter! The whole lunch with Pam went so well. She was so sweet and understanding. I loved that. I hope Spencer's parents will be equally kind and understanding when they find out.

I also love you balanced the family time with Pam out with a hot sex scene there at the end. Spencer and Emily just can't keep their hands off of each other! Not that I can blame them. Anyway, this was an excellent chapter and I can't wait to see what's next. :) update soon.
LaughLoveLiveXx chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
Hello there!

I have to say, there aren't many PLL fics that I am to enamoured with, but I absolutely LOVE this one.

I think you capture the dynamic of Spencer and Emily's relationship very well- they both have a very strong protective instinct and they take turns taking care of each other, and that's what makes them work so well.

I also love that you showed a much softer side to Pam; I think she is a great parent, and she's come such a long way with Emily's sexuality.

I can't wait to see Spencer come out to the Hastings!

Keep up the wonderful work!
PailyD chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
Hey, I'm back! Sorry I haven't reviewed the last few chapters. Anyway, I'm happy with where the story is going. I think having Pam's approval really helped both of them settle into the relationship.
S.A chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
Great as always. I liked how the dinner played out. I'm just wondering if the Hastings are going to take the news the same way or if they would even show emotion
Guest chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
that was hot
S.A chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
Finally got to the end. It was a long wait to get to this point, but well worth it. I had to retread to make sure everything was fresh in my mind. Still love this story and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Two thumbs up.