Reviews for I'm Ready to Wait
SethuEmaya chapter 22 . 6/24
Okay i dnt get it!, why did you stop updating? I would understand if you suffered from writers bt does it usually take a whole two years?
Please come back!
rischell chapter 22 . 4/16
this story is great! will you ever return to finish it?
FloatYourBoat21 chapter 13 . 1/27
I'm really digging this story. I'm glad that you didn't make Emily and Spencer an immediate couple but instead allowed them to take the appropriate time needed to progress their relationship. Also... you've totally captured Hanna's personality :)
VoluntarilyHere chapter 22 . 5/10/2015
Damn, I'm so on board for this ship now. Jesus, that was hot. Eagerly awaiting more.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/4/2015
S.Warrior chapter 22 . 2/27/2015
Omfg I just finished this and Im speechless, my spemily feels are through the roof, please tell me you are gonna finish this
dahliadaria chapter 22 . 1/1/2015
what a great story! hope you'd update soon! :-)
ash chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
it ended there?
Shyly chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
Love the fic keep going plz
Guest chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
I love your writing style and how you have developed the characters and the story! Glad you didn't rush to get spencer and Emily together... It was great to see them experience and discover their feelings. Please contibue this story! Looking forward to the next update!
siophiefandom chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
Okay - so I'm loving the hell out of Spemily in this fic, but, as a Paily shipper in real life, I just wanted to say thank you for having AU Emily respect the window seat as her & Paige's place. :-)

I love the pacing of this story. I'm thoroughly enjoying the ride. Thanks for posting!
siophiefandom chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Just had to pause from binge reading this story at one sitting to let you know, in answer your question in the A/N after chapter 9/8 that your writing of the kiss was beautiful, perfect, sublime, and the lyrics were on point. I'm loving this fic! Thanks so much for writing!
QJnisha chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
Loved it! Update soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
Nice chapter! Can't wait for the next! I'm guessing those three words are coming soon...
Fender18 chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
I loved this chapter! The whole lunch with Pam went so well. She was so sweet and understanding. I loved that. I hope Spencer's parents will be equally kind and understanding when they find out.

I also love you balanced the family time with Pam out with a hot sex scene there at the end. Spencer and Emily just can't keep their hands off of each other! Not that I can blame them. Anyway, this was an excellent chapter and I can't wait to see what's next. :) update soon.