Reviews for City of Starlight
soleilbee chapter 1 . 6/24
(could resist the puppy eyes lol)
I liked it a lot one of my new favorites! I didn't really notice any grammar mistakes which is kind of rare for me but I will never forget an amazing tip from a reader on a different site that I write on they told me that before publishing anything take the time to use text to speech which makes it easier to find mistakes. I loved this story and hope you write more!
~love from a satisfied fangirl
JadedBlack13 chapter 1 . 4/15
Cute little puppy eyes i can't resist. Here's your review, I really like the plot of this story and especially the Yaoi. I feel like Eren would be a little more reluctant to talk since he's kinda rebellious but that's just my thoughts. This was really good, I hope you continue writing.
Usernames.are.masks chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Although I love some shameless smut as much as any other yaoi fangirl, there's just too much wrong with this for me not to review. Firstly, Erens ribs are fucking broken! Secondly, since he is a Titan shifter, his ribs would have healed overnight with his powers. These are just the two biggest issues with this. Your smut was wonderful, though. But... Where would Eren learn what a ball gag is?
I love ur story chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
This story is bomb as hell omfg this is epic! Great job
yume76 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Hot and Sweet!
kittyat2u chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Great! Especially for your first yaoi. I'm happy to say that you write better then most native English speakers be proud!
CadetUchiha chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Pretty good...YAOI FANGIRL OVERLOAD!
DOACookiMonstr chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Beautiful. It's so sweet and caring. But can he really have sex after getting a smack down? Huh. Anyways I really enjoy your writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
It was good you should write more ;3
imhyperer chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
so good! and your english is pretty good too! :)
Freya the Mistwolf chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
*inserts tip* I enjoyed this very much... I kinda wish there was more.
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I like that this had a sweet ending! 3 The sexier parts were nice too ;) *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* GREAT JOB!
XxlevierenlovexX chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Okay, I usually can resist puppy eyes, but my resolve has been weakened since my aunt is in labor. So here it goes: I really enjoy your story. Hurt/romance/comfort fictions always are so sweet, and this is no exception. Your plot was extremely well organized, and well thought out too. Cheers! ( I'm not british, total Allen Walker moment there)
dearestxina chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I really think you need to over see your writing hence the grammar and the sentence structure. I advice you to stay away from using third person as you shift around a lot from second to third. Also, I think your writing would be a lot better if you stayed away from "You see," and uhm... just going back from writing conversational format to formal writing format.

Other then that, your story idea is great.
mamita chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, for me there is another couple, and it will Eren and Levi as it were, what a lack of decency and shame, everyone can hear them or see them, but I do not like Eren of seme, uke like me, I love to dominate Levi a Eren, I love the couple LevixEren, hopefully you make more fics of them, so still thanks and kisses.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »