Reviews for City of Starlight
yume76 chapter 1 . 5/15
Hot and Sweet!
kittyat2u chapter 1 . 1/27
Great! Especially for your first yaoi. I'm happy to say that you write better then most native English speakers be proud!
Do-You-Even-Logic chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Pretty good...YAOI FANGIRL OVERLOAD!
DOACookiMonstr chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Beautiful. It's so sweet and caring. But can he really have sex after getting a smack down? Huh. Anyways I really enjoy your writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
It was good you should write more ;3
imhyperer chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
so good! and your english is pretty good too! :)
Freya the Mistwolf chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
*inserts tip* I enjoyed this very much... I kinda wish there was more.
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I like that this had a sweet ending! 3 The sexier parts were nice too ;) *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* GREAT JOB!
XxlevierenlovexX chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Okay, I usually can resist puppy eyes, but my resolve has been weakened since my aunt is in labor. So here it goes: I really enjoy your story. Hurt/romance/comfort fictions always are so sweet, and this is no exception. Your plot was extremely well organized, and well thought out too. Cheers! ( I'm not british, total Allen Walker moment there)
dearestxina chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I really think you need to over see your writing hence the grammar and the sentence structure. I advice you to stay away from using third person as you shift around a lot from second to third. Also, I think your writing would be a lot better if you stayed away from "You see," and uhm... just going back from writing conversational format to formal writing format.

Other then that, your story idea is great.
mamita chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, for me there is another couple, and it will Eren and Levi as it were, what a lack of decency and shame, everyone can hear them or see them, but I do not like Eren of seme, uke like me, I love to dominate Levi a Eren, I love the couple LevixEren, hopefully you make more fics of them, so still thanks and kisses.
Redthorn13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Cutee:) :) :) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Nice! Really good for a first time! Keep going!
lorella moon chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Awesome and cute :)
AdDicTiOn chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
*throws random happiness and emotions into jar* Love it, just loved it... Looking forward to seeing some more stories in the future.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »