Reviews for Love Bites
Drizzlex2 chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
I love this story! plain and simple
alex chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
cool chapter and a very good book :)
coolcat chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
you better make chapter 14. Now because I need to know what freaking happened next!
reina13 chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
loved it hope you keep writing
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Kate is so devious!
WhiteAsukalover chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Aww such a sweet ending.
WhiteAsukalover chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
Well this can't be good..
WhiteAsukalover chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Kate is so devious! So evil! Sorry about the double review.
WhiteAsukalover chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Good ol' PunkLee! They'll live forever!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
I love your work thank you black widow 101 can't wait for the next story
xHalesMariex chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Loved your story! Great job :)
1 Crazy Brunette Goddess chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
It was great that AJ and Dolph buried the hatchet.

And that one quote:"I love you." Everything stopped around then. Punk went still, analyzing what AJ had just said. Sure, she had said that before. But this was different. There was no cute nicknames, no nothing. There was just a confession. And Punk wasn't sure he could go that. "Did you hear me? I said I love you."

I think I shed a tear reading that! I loved this story and good job with it. Keep up the good work!
VanessaEaton chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
*Tear* Poor AJ and Punk :( Can't wait for the next chpter, I have a 85% chance of smiling again :-] lol
tiarashine chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
awww great now I have to wait for the next chapter for PunkJ (I know everyone else calls the Punklee but I realy don't care) to get back together and it was a great chapter and I agree all relationships do have some serious bumps
1 Crazy Brunette Goddess chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Stupid Kaitlyn for basically getting inside AJ's mind. I'm hoping that her and Punk make up in the next chapter because the love that they both have for each other is real. Update soon! :)