Reviews for Not an Idiot
Jesse R chapter 18 . 8/18/2015
I read it again and we are still waiting for more...soon yes?
Grac3 chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
I love this story!
MonJoh chapter 18 . 6/25/2015
Great story! I came across this awhile ago but then could not find it again, even though I remembered the title. Glad I did find it. The line about the dumbest way to die and haunting Merlin was hilarious, and the donkey tail even more so! There are spelling mistakes scattered throughout but it was brilliant to work in Arthur's POV with him knowing and still keep the storylines so intact. Good job!
Argetaie chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
Amazing, I really liked this chapter :) I love Gawain and his POV was marvellous. It's interesting to make him know as well. Something I always wanted. ;D
BrightWatcher chapter 18 . 1/16/2015
This is beautiful.

This entire story makes me unbelievably delighted.

Gwaine and Arthur are crafted and developed skillfully.

I can't wait to read more!

Good luck with your writers muse!
MamzelleHermy chapter 18 . 1/15/2015
Oh I loved it! I've missed Gwaine. God. I swear his death it me the worst. Can't bear to think about it!
WriterGirl7673 chapter 18 . 1/14/2015
I like the camaraderie between Arthur and Gwaine. And that they're both protecting Merlin makes it even better. :)
DwaejiTokki chapter 18 . 1/14/2015
Very well done, and very awesome. Thanks for writing! _b I look forward to the next.
mersan123 chapter 18 . 1/13/2015
I have to say I did enjoy Gwaines POV - and yes it is hard not to enjoy the charm of the man. The inserted scene between Gwaine and Arthur was wonderful. Kinda wish it had been this way through the series. Sigh. Never mind, that is what fanfic is for.
Thanks again, loved your version of the episode.
Audoo chapter 17 . 10/31/2014
Hope married life is wonderful :) I've very much enjoyed reading through your stories! You should definitely continue...
EliteNinja07 chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
Haha ah man, always a pleasure reading your work. Keep it up :)
mersan123 chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
Loved the chapter. Poor Merlin, accused of sorcery one more time. Sigh.
Black Kaitou chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
Awesome chapter can't wait for a new update. And congradulations!
GNcat chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
Why'd you quit? I am really enjoying your writing. Well done.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/2/2014