Reviews for What did you learn?
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 6/3
When Raven deposited Beastboy back with Robin and Cyborg, what was it that they noticed after looking at him closely? Was it a hickey/something visual, or did realization simply dawn on them after seeing that he was smiling? Overall a fun and feel-good one shot. everyone was very in-character, except of course for Raven... 'off camera' activities with Beastboy, but of course, that's the whole point. I will say this, I'm surprised Beastboy still had the wherewithal to kiss Raven. I mean, he was just in HELL. And not only that, but he acquired INJURIES while in Hell. That leaves a lot to the imagination. Also, why did Starfire have to be at the mall? I'm not asking about the plot, but more about your story construction. Why did you decide to sideline Starfire from the story? I thought she might return at some useful moment, but it seems she was simply excluded. Just curious.
Lil Mexie Flea chapter 1 . 2/28
Make a sequel to this or something
Sabrina Rat chapter 1 . 1/12
I loved that story ! That was a great story I even read it again ! It had the perfect dosage of romance & humour ! Keep writing ! :D
Lol chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Dude, this was fucking hillarious!
stealth dude chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I really enjoyed it I wish you would make another chapter or sequel :( please
Ravenbeastboyfan chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Super awsome story my favorite is happy birthday
Casy chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
WOW THAT WAS HILLARIOUS!
DearDreadful chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Omg that was great
NightmareofMadness chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
HAHAHAHA! HA HA OH MY GOSH HAHAHAHAHAHA OH YOUR KILLING ME!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Gotta wear pants in public yeah yeah Gotta wear pants in public...
Sparity101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Nice very nice, could be a multi-chapter story if it was worked the right way. I'm sure it could be a real attention grabber
InvisibleGeek chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
When beast boy said that, I really wanted Raven to go all X-men on him. Meaning pretty much blowing up the tower while beating him to a pulp. Great story by the way!
taylanax0 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
LMFAOOO I LOVE THIS! THIS IS SO CUTE!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
HAHAHA!
Grinned the whole way through!
"You better believe it." HAHAHAHAHA!
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Shnap, BB learned his lesson that day.