Reviews for What did you learn?
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 7/3
Well, that was a thing. That was pretty brave of Beast Boy to do. Cyborg and Robin made a good point about Raven not saying anything about the sexy remark.

Considering the state of Beast Boy's person after Raven's 'lesson', I have a feeling that repeating said lesson in public would not be appropriate hero behavior. I also have a feeling that Raven will hav plenty of lessons for Beast Boy in the future.
Onyx2589 chapter 1 . 5/1
Damn! BB you lucky bastard!
XD
Totally ship it chapter 1 . 2/14
*creepy smile*
ShadowAngel100 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Haha omg I love this fandom so much right now xx you're a great author xx
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
OMG I love your story it is so cute, the best thing ever beast boy and raven for life awsome story can you please make more stories like this.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
When Raven deposited Beastboy back with Robin and Cyborg, what was it that they noticed after looking at him closely? Was it a hickey/something visual, or did realization simply dawn on them after seeing that he was smiling? Overall a fun and feel-good one shot. everyone was very in-character, except of course for Raven... 'off camera' activities with Beastboy, but of course, that's the whole point. I will say this, I'm surprised Beastboy still had the wherewithal to kiss Raven. I mean, he was just in HELL. And not only that, but he acquired INJURIES while in Hell. That leaves a lot to the imagination. Also, why did Starfire have to be at the mall? I'm not asking about the plot, but more about your story construction. Why did you decide to sideline Starfire from the story? I thought she might return at some useful moment, but it seems she was simply excluded. Just curious.
Lil Mexie Flea chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Make a sequel to this or something
Sabrina Rat chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I loved that story ! That was a great story I even read it again ! It had the perfect dosage of romance & humour ! Keep writing ! :D
Lol chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Dude, this was fucking hillarious!
stealth dude chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I really enjoyed it I wish you would make another chapter or sequel :( please
Ravenbeastboyfan chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Super awsome story my favorite is happy birthday
Casy chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
WOW THAT WAS HILLARIOUS!
DearDreadful chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Omg that was great
NightmareofMadness chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
HAHAHAHA! HA HA OH MY GOSH HAHAHAHAHAHA OH YOUR KILLING ME!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Gotta wear pants in public yeah yeah Gotta wear pants in public...