Regal Wish chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
Omg this is so awesome and hilarious! Please update soon! This is so going on my watch and fave list! OwO
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I had no idea you were on FFnet O_o Hope you update soon, both here and QZ :)
Crimson.Haven chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
I wonder how it all turns out. Having Mukuro and Hibari is a handful, adding Bel and Fran would be chaos. Hope to read the next chappie soon. :)
pinkus-pyon chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
kiuuuuuuuuu fran XD no puedo esperar para ver el siguiente capitulo :D
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
Add Bianchi next!
MiyuKazu chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Oooh. So now there's a Hibari, Mukuro, Yamamoto, Fran, and Belphegor. We've met the Dino one so...who's the last one? O u O
FreeWeirdGal chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
Fran is going to get double teamed by Bel and Mukuro, and then make life worse for Jane. This is my prediction, let it be so.
MISAimedFire chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
TheParadoxicalOxymoron chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Unless you had completely valid reasons, for which I'll apologize. /bows
Yeahhhh, I'm not sure where this story is going anymore but screw da rules, it's about the journey, not the destination! /racuous cheering
Nope, poor dear June, not gonna have the all-encompassing sky to chill out her possibly completely insane units, just the /coughcrazycough/ ones to drive her up the wall in a desperate bid to escape.
Ahhh, life is good. So good, you sadistic writer, I support with the intensity of a thousand burning suns. Yosh! Ganbatte, Murcie-sama!
LadyDream3512 chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
As much as I like Mukuro as a person, I find it hard to imagine him with someone which this chapter reminds me. That or since it's like the first time he interacted with June, he's still wary or her?

I'm really happy you updated just as I finished it last night, so thank you! I'm excited to read more! Especially since Fran and Belphegor would be in the next chapter as you said
LadyDream3512 chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
This story is absolutely fantastic! I have no words to describe how much I love it ;w; Your OC is a very interesting character and realistic in a sense, especially her reactions. I do like how she connects with Hibari as well as her interactions with other people. I look forward to reading more about how she would deal with the other 10th Vongola guardians!

Looking forward in reading the next chapter!
pinkus-pyon chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
jjajajjaajaj ame tu fic XD no puedo esperar :D
Shiroyan chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
Ahaha I wouldn't be surprised if there are going to be explosions from the basement and the whole house shakes :D That makes June covering up the situation more entertaining!
If I remembered correctly, June ordered 5 more androids, so 3 more to go *cackles evilly ;D
TheParadoxicalOxymoron chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
YOU LIED TO ME. /SMASHES THINGS AGGRESSIVELY Nah, just kidding, this is some mighty fine writing you got right here sista, gorgeous as ever. C;
Heheheh, she is going to have SOOOOO much fun cooking them steaks. Anyone up for some pineapple salad?
Oh so the only person she intensely dislikes is Toby then? Keep up the work and update, chica!
Bloodstained Fantasy chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
No no, Mukuro shall not be killed by fire. HE SHOULD BE KILLED WITH A GIANT PINEAPPLE.

Ahem. Anyways, your story's pretty cool. The plot's new, little grammar mistakes and I couldn't spot format errors. Though there is some minor mistakes but some extra proof-reading'll fix them :D Looking forward to your next chapter!