Reviews for Whatshisface
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
First sorry that my reviews are so random, I keep re reading the story and I don't remember if I already reviewed, I some times review after re reading the story, I always notice something I didn't notice before... I wonder if Danny already knew about Sam and had a crush on her because she is Jazz's friend... I love the story and I hope that you will update one day.
Cindy M 19 chapter 5 . 10/1/2015
Can you make a Danny Pov for one chapter? I always am wondering that Danny is thinking about XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
The story is so cute, I squealed so bad that the noise I made reminded me of a kettle make when it is ready and the noise... Danny looks so cute reading romance books, please update one day, I love the story... Danny is so cute as a shy embarrassed boy XD Sam's narcolepsy is going to be discovered by Danny? I still love the story and didn't see anything bad in the last chapter... When Sam is going to meet blue eyes Danny?
Cindy M 19 chapter 3 . 10/1/2015
Shy Danny is si cute, hope to read a new chapter one day, this story is very cute XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
Cute that Danny likes reading romance stories :D I love the story, I hope you can update a new chapter, since I read the story at least 2 times XD Does Danny is going to know about Sam's narcolepsy?
Cindy M 19 chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
Sam could give him her book, I bet he could rest and get distracted by it for some time I love the story I can't wait to read more Can't wait to see Sam and Danny Fenton meeting for the first time
Cindy M 19 chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
This is so cute Danny and Sam have a secret love for romance books XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
When Sam is going to meet Danny Fenton? XD I love this story.
StableBoy chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
Loved this chapter- esp. the interactions with the horse. Stupid person taking a pic when Danny aka stableboy clearly stated no pics, you would think the idiot never saw a horse before or was he trying to cheat out his assignment?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Amazing chapter can't wait to see what happens next!
Signed anonymous
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Hi...! Ok, in my last review, I noticed I forgot to add something. Everything you said about Tennessee is all true! The roads are windy and can scare the crap out of you sometimes! We love our animals a ton! As you were going through all the details, I could just see Sam driving through a windy road near a place called Rocky Top, on my way to my friend's house. It's a very scary road since it's very narrow. Let's just say you don't wanna go fast or meet anyone on it... Especially at night... Hehe...

-KW13
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
Dude, I just read this. Ok, I lied. I read this awhile ago and I felt really bad for not reviewing. I'm sorry. So I came back and decided to review!

I love your story! Which is weird, cause I don't usually like romance. So if you got my attention, then well done. Very nice! Very very nice! I hope there's an update soon! I love Thunder's scene. You know what? I'm gonna go re read it now...

-KW13
purpledragon6 chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Hahaha. Cute.
hogs2016 chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
congrats and happy late birthday
MushuFireLorde chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
awwww DS bonding. that's so nice. update soon ;)