Reviews for Two for One
Zior chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
Amazing,story! I just loved it! I can't wait to read what happens next so I hope you can update soon!
FallynAshe chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Yay! Was so happy when I saw you had updated. I love the story and how you switch to the different points of view. It's nice getting to see things from the perspective of different characters. Sad to hear this will be the last chapter for awhile. I'll still check back off and on though just in case you may have gotten the time to write a bit. Keep it up! :D
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
I really enjoyed reading some new Band of Brothers work! I loved the scene with Joe cutting her hair though Im a bit surprised no one asked about her ankle if it was that bad for the fellas to see. It would be great if you could update as much as possible :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
This chapter was pretty good, if kind of short, keep it up.

Something for New Year's, maybe?
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
Good to see your back! It was good to get some Charlie and Nixion action happening :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
*Danny Sexbang voice* DO IT, continue this story, it's been a wild ride so far.

That chapter was short and had a lot of dialogue, otherwise I liked it.
Princess Unikitty chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
hmm. very interesting story so far.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
Be Nice to my Harry, I cant wait for what is next and I Think I votes for Speirs is he going to show his tall, Dark and handsome self?
BoBfan chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
ohhh Sobel that s-o-b!
glad you're back! laziness is bad for you :P keep 'em coming, you got me curious now :)

ohh and I watched The Millionaire Tour! you were right- Rick was a total badass in the end. I guessed he wasn't just a cabby, but I didn't think he'll be THIS guy! haha

can't wait to read more from you :)
Curraheeee chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Loved this chapter! I'm intrigued about the relationship the girls will have with the men! Maybe some lust and romance? Love anything with Liebgott in :) It made me laugh so much when I saw 'friend-zoned Luz' in the title! I really liked the science you threw in for Charlotte's chemical warfare lecture too! Can't wait to read more! Which is your other story?
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Fantastic! Can't wait for more updates :)
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Lol, just read the top of the summary answering about the Nixon pairing- love the friend-zone Luz ;) I love Don in this chapter, both times i read it -now and earlier- it made me smie. And your right, its light and funny before the serious stuff begins. Would I be pushing it if i asked for more Joann and Lieb- Damn i love that guy :)
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Oh god, loved the chapter it really flowed and personally I think your writing has improved. I did love her in this chapter and the moment between the sisters, not to mention the last scene with them on the train- they seem so relaxed with each other. So Its going to be a Nixon pairing? Sorry, I cant remember whether you said it was or not...you must really be motivated with doing two chapters, thank you so much.
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Twins usually have a close relationship, maybe work some of that in somewhere- just an idea but I did love the ch a chapter even it if was a bit short. Sounds like a plan with the story, would like to see Joann on the boat. ..I think I actually like her more cause of her interactions with the boys :)
BoBfan chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Haha, I mean- c'mon- Its Rick Gomez!
Now that you said that, I am totally going to watch Millionaire Tour! I saw the trailer on youtube, but haven't watched it yet. Leave was amazing and so sad- saw it last week and still thinking about it, It felt as if someone punched my gut, can't really explain the feeling. Oh and FJH! This man is AMAZING! So talented and handsome. If could I'd have married both! LOL (now you made me want to watch it again! haha)
Enough about them ;)
The chapter was nice but too short :(
I'm sending you motivation from afar! You're doing great, don't give up!