Reviews for Cut Man's Lament
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2016
Why haven't you updated for the past 4 months?

Weapon Get! Writer Block!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
Awesome! Glad to see an update, and what a funny scene with Bia and the MM2 robot masters! Keep up the good work, my friend.
Shurikens Miner chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
I don't know how you did this, but you have made the ONE GOOD MM FANFIC OUT THERE!
Catlover4536 chapter 9 . 4/28/2016
I really hope you do get this fic back runing up, its realy good.
Nightfrightpony chapter 8 . 2/10/2015
Please continue
Lipton-Tea-Girl chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Are you gonna update? I love Cut Man! 3
Lipton-Tea-Girl chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Elec, you an arse!
sire chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Great story update soon plz
aRTMEISzELDA chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
pLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE! I love this story!
Votus chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
Well so far Bia has met 3 of the megaman 2 robotmasters I wonder what will happen when she meets the next 5 especially metalman keep up the great work
Snodin chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
"Quickman will never get past me."

Uh-huh, sure. They don't call him QUICK Man for nothing, Rock.

Bubbleman and Woodman are being cute here, which is unusual- especially for fanfiction. But I like that! It's good to see somebody write distinct personalities for the Wily Bots instead of generic "gotta kill Mega Man" drones.
Snodin chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Poor Cutman, even now he feels like an idiot. I'm rooting for him to be the hero! (No offense to Rock.)
Votus chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Omg loved it! I like how you include fireman too, in my opinion he is one of the most underrated robot masters. Anyway I can't wait to see the next chapter please update soon!
Votus chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Noooooooo bia! I can't wait to see the next chapter please update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
Interesting, but why would Fireman let Cutman go alone? Seems a bit irresponsible on his part. But I liked how you kept his Powered Up personality. Also, Quickman's a little creepy here. *shivers*