Reviews for To Change The Wind's Direction
Elea chapter 1 . 5/7
This was absolutely beautiful! :333
MissMJS chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS! LOVE IT! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE-
God. I really need to get to sleep...
LOVE IT! xD
Howlitzer chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Ha, I probably should have read this a lot sooner. It's really really good. I liked the most how you went into detail with everything, but not so much as to be overbearing. It makes for a really sweet, really nice read.

Pretty darn good for a first try!
ShalilyQueen chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Love it! So cute!
rosemaryrainbow210 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I freaking LOVE THIS. I've always thought of Sonamy like ,um, something like this! This is amazing! !
Cozy Shadow chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is beautiful!
Pookiey chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
How to sum this up in a few words? Hmmm...
IT WAS AMAZIING, you know how to keep a reader "hyped" for the next move,
the story line and plot was wonderful, thank-you for yet another amazing story
FanWriterOfFanFiction chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
A bit vague, but that's not a bad thing really - in fact it's a refreshing break from the fics that clearly described all that happened in a third person view, instead of showing all the emotions the first and second parties had. It's a great and subtle one-shot. Will take some tips from this for my fics. Great work!
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Sword: I loved it! This was just sooooo cute!

When I saw this was your first Sonic/Amy fic, I was surprised. It's a subject that, while not entirely new, was handled in such a good way that did surprise us at points. I have to assume that you've been writing other stories for a while now. That or you've studied writing intensely because this is really good. Great even. Such a short story with so much packed into it.
SunsetBreeze7x chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Oh my goodness.

This. was. AWESOME. I'm usually a really tough cookie that tries to help people improve, and catches mistakes in stories and points them out...but this...

I don't even know what to say! I was smiling and giggling and fan girling and it all just came together to make me so happy! You really captured this couple perfectly with this fic, and I was so surprised when I read it...seriously I didn't expect this to knock me out of my socks like it did.

I wouldn't change a thing about it...my only advice would be WRITE MORE :3 I want to read it

Also I just wanted to say I looked at this story because I once again found that nice review you left on one of my stories. Keep that attitude up, because I can feel the warmth from your story! 3
DragonKnight159 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Beautiful. Just beautiful. To be honest this is the first SonAmy fic I've REALLY liked where the emphasis is on their relationship.
Sophisticated Sonic chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
That was amazing! nice work. continue writing!
Chaotic Reflections chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This story was really good, one of the few, genuinely good Sonamy stories out there, in my opinion. You held my attention until the very end. Great job in keeping everyone in character. I, too, adore the Sonic and Amy pairing. Keep up the good work.
drops of galaxy chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This was soooo cute! I thought you did a great job, keeping it simple, but enjoyable. I definitely think you should continue writing some more on here :D
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh this is just pure beauty. :D
You write like you're a fully matured professional and I mean it. I haven't seen anyone write like that in a very long time. I still have hope that there are authors like you left on this fandom. :) I was recently contemplating whether or not to give up on this archive because all the stories melted into eachother and I didn't see anything that popped out or was not written... Well...

But I really love this and I LOVE your take on their romance. I also love how you wouldn't make this into a long chapter story that dragged on and on and on. This was a sweet little one-shot that showed to emotions between Amy and Sonic and that seemed really realistic.

And to you I bid a congradulations for keeping me very interested and hopeful. Amazing little one-shot you have here and I hope you do more. _

-Saya