Reviews for To Change The Wind's Direction
drops of galaxy chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This was soooo cute! I thought you did a great job, keeping it simple, but enjoyable. I definitely think you should continue writing some more on here :D
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh this is just pure beauty. :D
You write like you're a fully matured professional and I mean it. I haven't seen anyone write like that in a very long time. I still have hope that there are authors like you left on this fandom. :) I was recently contemplating whether or not to give up on this archive because all the stories melted into eachother and I didn't see anything that popped out or was not written... Well...

But I really love this and I LOVE your take on their romance. I also love how you wouldn't make this into a long chapter story that dragged on and on and on. This was a sweet little one-shot that showed to emotions between Amy and Sonic and that seemed really realistic.

And to you I bid a congradulations for keeping me very interested and hopeful. Amazing little one-shot you have here and I hope you do more. _

-Saya
i-raid-tombs-for-a-living chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Hey, I really like this a lot. A very original idea, as I have not read any others like this before. There were little to no grammar mistakes, and I liked how you spaced the sentences out, instead of having huge block paragraphs. I enjoyed how you kept both Sonic and Amy in character, and hey! The Knuckles tidbit was one-hundred percent spot on. I felt like I was really there with how descriptive it was.
I like how there were no OCs, just Sonic characters. I also enjoyed how you used an actual Sonic setting, instead of a made up one. There are so many to chose from, it's fun to see what people come up with.
I also liked your vocabulary. Instead of using boring words, you used words that really, and thoroughly described the scenario.
Oh, and before I forget...
Amy: My favorite thing was how you claimed that she didn't want to 'halt' the wind. A lot of people don't seem to realize that she's fine with Sonic having to be on the go. I liked how you put that in there, to show the readers, that's how she feels.
Alright, I'm done with my review, but I hope you make more SonicXAmy stories soon.
Have a nice day!:)
Poetic Gamer chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
So cute.
More speech between with the characters could have been better, but then again silence is golden.

-NSFG
ShinyShiny9 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Very cute! A nice take on the SonAmy theme. Simultaneously simple and deep.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2