Reviews for Love Love, Kiss Kiss
snowdrop1026 chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Wow, this is truly heartbreaking. I feel for Rachel. I feel like we don't know the whole story. It seems like she cheated, but nothing has been shown. I am glad to see Pezberry working towards friendship. I am not sure if I agree with what previous reviewers are saying because I feel we don't have the whole story. Quinn does seem indifferent at time, and it feels like Rachel is being punished; however, I feel like we need to know everything. Can't wait to read more. PMS
aquarius127 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I agree with everyone below Rachel keeps getting the short end of the stick, and Quinn is acting indifferent like Rachel meant nothing to her at all. It isn't fair and Quinn should either pull her head out of her ass and be with Rachel again. Or tell Rach that they'll never be together again and let the poor girl more on, instead of her keep pining away for Quinn.
CarolineSC chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Fantastic chapter! Welcome back!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
My heart hurts for Rachel. She's hurting so much and Quinn seems to only keep hurting her, even if unintentionally. Sigh.
lolobug chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Loved this. Always like some pezberry friendship! Rachel hurting so much is making me sad though, and Quinn is being pretty insensitive, even if it's unintentional.
Would it be too much to ask that you let me know if a happy ending is on the way? I know it's lame, but too much angst actually makes me kind of anxious sometimes :(
LaurenKnight13 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
I promise to keep reading this story, but can you please let me know if its going to be a happy ending for Quinn and Rachel, or should I just accept that they aren't ever getting back together in this story? I need to prepare my stomach for when I read it, so it doesn't get all knotted like this... I don't like feeling nauseous and sad. But I do love that Santana and Rachel are slowly getting better at being friends. I'm really enjoying this, and them being high is just plain funny. imagine they had them do that in Glee.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
I don't think it's really fair that Rachel has to put up with all of this. Yeah, she screwed up, but she doesn't need to be constantly punished for it. I don't think she should be friends with Quinn to be honest, there's a reason you take a break from people after breaking up. And I wish Quinn would be more sensitive and maybe accept a little blame.
Hoping next update is soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
More plzzz
K chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Cant wait for more
Paola chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
First I wanna say how happy I am that you and your confidence are back. :D This series of stories that you have been writing is amazing. I read and re-read all of them at least once. Thanks again, for sharing. I truly trust in your skills to write another amazing fic...can't wait for the next chapter. Love from Italy xo.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh my, loved that ending - thrilled Brittany caught that comment. Nice job.
BlackShip007 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Really like this so far. I hope that you go more into depth on how they broke up, I was know of curious about that.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I really just want them together again. Friends is sad :(