Reviews for Tekken: In His Ashes
moneygreen932 chapter 1 . 3/13
ahhh if only someone would make a story with Kazuya and angel.. it would be something i would consider but i would get more joy from reading one instead of making one... they really have the credentials to have a nice story with her fighting to save him and keeping the devil from taking over.. she's probab;y the only person in the world who could tolerarte him completely anyway ( don't think even Jun would forgive all he's done even if she actually does come back in canon) but this was a nice piece great work
KingHollow666 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This was a every good read. I like the way you were able to capture Kazuya's pride in the face of death. I seriously enjoyed this
Wing Zero Alpha chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
You really have a thing for Kazuya, don't you? Have to admit, he's a unique character, the main protagonist of the first game turned antagonist in the ones following. Anyway, not much to write here, since my knowledge of Tekken is limited. That being said, I did like how you described Kazuya's inner being, how he transformed from the innocent child into the vessel of hatred that we all know him for, such that even the "good" moments of his life, like those with Jun, cause him pain. I also liked how Angel literally descended over him during his last moments, managing to break through his anger and effectively relegate him back to the innocent that he once was. The wings wrapping around them was also a neat touch.

Overall, very dramatic and detailed, such that you managed to get me to sympathize with a character who, besides being a general scumbag, I knew very little about. Good work.