Reviews for Born to Please
MyXion14 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Its not to hit people! Chet's daddy's a big Meany!
It'sJustAKindOfMagic chapter 49 . 11/4/2013
So sorry this had to happen... I didn't know. If You can still read this some how, I Pray that You are all right in God's arms in Heaven. I hope you and your family are well. Lots of love we will miss you!
It'sJustAKindOfMagic chapter 48 . 11/4/2013
I love your story! It's really good so far. I can't wait for the next chapters! Monster's University is my absolute favourite movie! Keep writing, I'll definitely follow up on your story in the future!
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
i have some sad news, people. it is with great sadness that i confirm the news that our Jenna has passed on. i am so sorry that this had to happen
Anonymous Reader chapter 49 . 10/9/2013
To Jenna's Friends, Readers, and Reviewers:

It is with great sadness I report Jenna had passed away on October 5th, 2013.

Please pray for her loved ones.
BloodRedRose04 chapter 49 . 9/10/2013
I'm a Christian too, and I pray for you to have God on your side.
Whiteling chapter 49 . 9/9/2013
Good to see you've found your faith - don't lose sight of it, we'll be praying for your welfare hon and good luck.
Jonny2b chapter 49 . 9/9/2013
Jenna:

Listen to me. Alice and I are your best friends. Now I don't know what's gotten in to you but your scaring me and eslapy your best friend alcia.

Now if your a preying person you know that GOD wants you to be fine and you have to talk to the two of US me for one. I can help you as that's what GOD wants. That is your preary answer.

If you don't listen and do your own thing God wont be happy as your not getting the help you need.
For My sake and the sake of your best friend ALica get a FB or Skype account and take to US WE CAN HELP
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 48 . 9/3/2013
it's alright sweetheart. your health is what matters more
Saints-Fan-12 chapter 48 . 9/3/2013
It's kind of cute how Reggie and Javier compete with each other, probably in more ways than one. I just hope Chip picks an activity.
furnaceburner chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
:( I really hope you feel better soon. DON'T DIE... I've never really had anybody close to me leave me before, and I'm sure as hell that I don't want you to be the first one...
Energy witch chapter 48 . 9/3/2013
Oh Don't worry, I'm not planning on giving on neither of your stories, I'm just waiting for the parts where I left off.

Hmm, glad one of them seem to like the martial arts club, just curious how do the others feel about martial arts what are their thoughts? and how about feeling th thrill of entering a tournament earning the the title of Champion, and prize of 500,000 in cash.
James95 chapter 48 . 9/3/2013
Poor CHet being excluded like that from the conversations... although, Reggia and Javier have made it double entendre city... at least there aren't any moe or yaoi fangirls. I did like this chapter quite a bit.
Cytisinth chapter 47 . 8/29/2013
In this chapter, Chet's reaction to Javier and Reggie's tussle comes across as charmingly guileless rather than worryingly stupid. Apparently Javier's memory of sharing a bed with Reggie is a fond one, or else he wouldn't have brought it up in the way he did. And then, when Chet gets involved, the tension begins. When doesn't it?

Some college students do bunk their beds to create more space.

Does Johnny want Chet to admit that he has a crush on him...in public, no less? Either he would enjoy embarrassing Chet, since we seem to have established in this story that same-sex attraction carries a certain stigma, at least to the main characters, or he appreciates that even the male monsters think he's a sexy beast. Come to think of it, why not both?

Chet *is* only ragging on Mike's friends because he wants to please Johnny, right?

(I hope you stop feeling miserable soon. Until then, all I can do is pay you tribute in the only way a fanfic-reviewer can.)
Saints-Fan-12 chapter 47 . 8/27/2013
Nice one Chet. I wonder who's bunking with who?