Reviews for The Resilience of Time
Donni chapter 26 . 2/27
I dramatically gasped at the break right before Kakashi wakes up captured my Itachi and rn I'm just hoping no-one comes in my room to investigate
Donni chapter 16 . 2/27
'Tobi' is cracking me up. Also I laughed for like a solid minute at Orochimaru's 'no, I was NOT startled, I did NOT jump, I just... shifted positions and it just happened to coincide with Tobi's sudden appearance.'
Darksnider05 chapter 5 . 1/29
Did Naruto just abandon an entire country to death?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2016
Lord Jesus this is an epic fanfiction. Beautiful details, and very impressive plot, for you manage to do what kishimoto could never; take the best attributes of all characters and make them have realistic battles and realistic development. Also like the proper distribution of attention to the characters instead of focusing improperly on a single character. Love this fanfic. New readers, do not be intimidated by the length because it's totally worth it.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
se naruto e dal futuro...xke deve rimparare il rasengan?pensavo gia lo sapeva fare!o e' x fare in modo che kakashi si riscatti dal essere stato la 1'volta un misero sensei?
EvanescentWriter chapter 51 . 12/27/2016
I've had this story sitting in my bookmarks to read for a year or two and unfortunately I've just now sat down to read it. The word-length and chapter-length was intimidating. While I was intimidated, this was totally worth the read. The story's humor was enjoyable, and I never wanted to stop reading. I've spent nights reading until one in the morning because I don't want to stop reading. It's been a long time since I've done that. Thank you for sharing this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
worst fic ever don't read
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 49 . 12/7/2016
Orochimaru tragic past is that his parents died in one of the great shinobi war so he swore to be the strongest shinobi there is (based on knowledge being power) or enought to not die as they did. This later turned into a quest for immortality (witch I think turned out successfull in canon when he aquired a Zetsu clone body. Also asexual reproduction (with a mechanic womb) of spare body if you are to believe Mitsuki, his "son")
AnneElizabethBee chapter 51 . 11/25/2016
I spent the whole day and night reading this. I just couldn't put it down. This is the most brilliant naruto fanfic I've ever seen! I love this. I'm going to store this away so I can read it again and again! Thank you author san for such an amazing story!
SageModeSasuke chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
Way to go Naruto-sensei!
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
I don't know why, but I laughed through most of Naruto and Kakashi's talk. It's great.
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Epic!
fallkid19 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
why the fuck is he so stupid?
Elaine du Lac chapter 51 . 10/11/2016
reading this again years later. makes me nostalgic. enjoyable enough to read the entire thing all over again! the most emotionally intense scenes were the ones between the dying itachi and sasuke after the implant. this is a pretty plot heavy fast paced story with a huge epic cast of characters. I did wish for some slower scenes that show in depth the new relationships, esp this dimension's dai nanahan dynamics. but you've incorporated those new relationship dynamics pretty well throughout the story, sprinkled between the hot action scenes and thrilling plot. So overall I guess I can say that it was a gret ride. thank you for the story! super awesome on the action scenes.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
ch 2

that is enought , Kakashy knows . or suspects .but for Nagato , it is needed bigger guns , recruiting Nagato or something , and prevent the disaster .
1,530 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »