Reviews for The Resilience of Time
xThomas2 chapter 51 . 7/2
This is pretty good. Favorited.
Wanderlust No Tsubasa chapter 1 . 6/25
Hahhahah kurama's begging him to leave the enka for the last is sooo funny. Interesting story...!
xxkiiroisenkoxx chapter 51 . 6/23
omg so amazing. ahhhhhh. fangirls~
Nitmi chapter 5 . 6/11
Your AN was spot on.
Interesting story.
Thanks for sharing!
Rangle chapter 5 . 6/11
Hm, I really like your writing but damn Naruto decided to skip on the Wave mission. So, what happened to the people there then? Without Naruto and Team 7 to helped out, Gato would have destroyed the village. That's a big thing to just skip over. Naruto's personality would not let that happened.
hyugaki chapter 51 . 5/29
This story was the best Naruto fan fiction I have EVER read. It made me cry and laugh. It was so realistic. I felt as if Kishimoto procure this himself. I loved this SOOO much.
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 51 . 5/21
First off i would like to say sorry for not reviewing the previous 50 chapters of this story i really have robbed u of 50 reviews but i hope i can at least make up some of them in this whole review right here.
Second I feel like that while the time seal might have been a stretch in it's own right, one that i can see as a possibility, I have to say that this is a well interesting story. Plus adding in the fact of the lack of the information that is available at the time that i am currently typing this(the manga officially ended about 6 moths ago as of the current date) that it was all well written and entertained me throughout the time i was reading.

While something did not make a lick of sense, like Naruto saying he met his mom when the seal was activated a few days(?) after Nagato got rid off the rinnegan. When canonly he did not met her until he battled Kurama after he went through the water fall training. which was weeks after the time seal was activated. meaning that he could not have met his mother cuz it did not happen(This really is the only major error that i have seen, well other then the color of the susanoo's but u explained that one so im letting that go). Im also going to say this now if i am wrong about the whole time frame thing then im sorry.

All in all u have thoroughly made this an extraordinarily entertaining story.

Well have a good one.
From the one and the only
Born-From-Black-Lightning
SageNin chapter 51 . 5/17
Good plot, nice story, like it
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 11 . 5/10
Contcrit: "Oh come on you big fur ball, I'm started to on you ..." Not a lot of sense, there, I thought maybe a word got dropped? Maybe "... I'm starting to grow on you ..."

Thanks for writing!
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 7 . 5/10
Concrit: There is a place where the Hokage is explaining that he had to send ANBU after them because Jiraiya had reported Akatsuki - but it says that he'd reported ANBU, instead.

Also - from the last chapter - shouldn't Jiraiya know about Itachi? I thought he was Itachi's contact?

Thank you for writing!
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 5 . 5/9
First: Thank you for writing!

Concrit: You may wish to replace what I call "fangirl nihongo" such as "SHANNARO!" which have translations or at least adaptations in the language you are writing in. (As opposed to the honorifics, which have no good translation equivalent, and are therefore quite appropriate.) Also: ANBU is an acronym, (ANsatsu Senjutsu Tokushu BUtai) and should be capitalized, as such. Finally, there are a few more of the capitalization inside/outside quotation marks issues. (Quick citation, in cause random-reviewer-on-the-internet need something to back up what I'm saying, here: . (slash)owl(slash)resource(slash)577(slash)01 - (slash) replacements because FFNET hates links.)

Super finally, a nitpick because I love him, Guy _IS_ better at hand-to-hand than Kakashi. ;)
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 4 . 5/9
I think this chapter either wasn't revised, or that the chapter re-upload failed. There are a few spell-check compliant word issues - "no we have to find a way ..." instead of Now - and several places where the first word inside (or first after, outside) of quotations was not properly capitalized. Since that wasn't an issue on previous chapters, I was thinking that this one got missed?

Thank you for writing!
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 3 . 5/9
So, on a whim, I'm going through reading highly rated time-travel fics. Of which I'm sure you know that yours is one. Since I'm sorting by complete, it doesn't directly affect me, or you, but I thought I'd drop a quick line to say: "Thank you."

Thank you for not being the sort of jerk who puts the "such-and-so-many reviews and I'll release the next chapter I'm holding hostage" message into their notes. Thank you for just writing, and sharing, and trusting that if someone likes what they've read, and has time, they'll share their appreciation.

On topic of that - the actual fic you've written, (as opposed to you _not_ being an unrepentant arse), I'm enjoying it! I like how it's not a parody, but not too angsty, so far! I have high hopes, as I continue on!

TLDR: Thanks for writing!
Loner Kid chapter 8 . 4/27
tsunade truly pisses me off, with her not believing in the time travel and madara uchiha thing, but oh well, i guess it's expected since it's so over the top ridiculous
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 4/27