Reviews for The Resilience of Time
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 49 . 12/7
Orochimaru tragic past is that his parents died in one of the great shinobi war so he swore to be the strongest shinobi there is (based on knowledge being power) or enought to not die as they did. This later turned into a quest for immortality (witch I think turned out successfull in canon when he aquired a Zetsu clone body. Also asexual reproduction (with a mechanic womb) of spare body if you are to believe Mitsuki, his "son")
AnneElizabethBee chapter 51 . 11/25
I spent the whole day and night reading this. I just couldn't put it down. This is the most brilliant naruto fanfic I've ever seen! I love this. I'm going to store this away so I can read it again and again! Thank you author san for such an amazing story!
SageModeSasuke chapter 3 . 10/30
Way to go Naruto-sensei!
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 10/30
I don't know why, but I laughed through most of Naruto and Kakashi's talk. It's great.
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 10/30
Epic!
fallkid19 chapter 1 . 10/29
why the fuck is he so stupid?
Elaine du Lac chapter 51 . 10/11
reading this again years later. makes me nostalgic. enjoyable enough to read the entire thing all over again! the most emotionally intense scenes were the ones between the dying itachi and sasuke after the implant. this is a pretty plot heavy fast paced story with a huge epic cast of characters. I did wish for some slower scenes that show in depth the new relationships, esp this dimension's dai nanahan dynamics. but you've incorporated those new relationship dynamics pretty well throughout the story, sprinkled between the hot action scenes and thrilling plot. So overall I guess I can say that it was a gret ride. thank you for the story! super awesome on the action scenes.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 8/31
ch 2

that is enought , Kakashy knows . or suspects .but for Nagato , it is needed bigger guns , recruiting Nagato or something , and prevent the disaster .
fuckin shit
cloystreng chapter 51 . 8/14
I really enjoyed this story. I'm glad to see that you completed it.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 51 . 8/11
I can't find the Sasuke version. T-T Anyway, I can't put this down, it's wellwriten. Thanks for this!
luna demoniaca chapter 51 . 7/25
me encanto pero hubiera sido genial un poco de sasunaru :3
Please don't make this a narusaku story...
Crusier66 chapter 51 . 6/22
Thought it was great.
Yvii chapter 1 . 6/1
Hello,

Just started reading this fanfiction, and honestly, I'm impressed. While I felt that your other works were pretty good, this one feels like the best one so far. Little to no grammatical errors, and then, it's not of those times travel fanfictions where he pulls out an s-rank jutsu out of his ass the first thing he does. And finally, someone told him to use his opportunity well, and not mess up the timeline completely. Knowing naruto tho, it won't last long.

~Yvii