Reviews for The Resilience of Time
A great fic is one called A FEW ANGRY WORDS it's extremly well written the story flows and keeps you wanting to read and it's a nice size story just figured I'd give a recommendation since I really am enjoying this story thanks
bakaprincess85 chapter 21 . 8/12
OMG, did Temari almost give Gaara the birds and the bees talk? HILARIOUS! Hahaha.
bakaprincess85 chapter 4 . 8/12
Aww, did Sasuke get worried when Naruto didn't come to his place whe he's usually there every day?
Cera chapter 51 . 8/8
Wow, just wow. That was one of the most intense, epic, awesome stories I have ever read and the best time travel story I have ever seen. Even though it was rather long, it was full of suspense from start to end and I bow my head to you writers for keeping perfectly in tune with the original Naruto. No romance, tons of action and so many plot twists and you perfectly balanced the serious parts with the humorous ones. Once I started it, I read it all in one go and I'm still awe-struck.
suzukashinobi chapter 14 . 7/30
Please disregard the previous comment as it was made due to a sincere lack of sleep.
Thank you for your time.
suzukashinobi chapter 13 . 7/30
When you first mention Sasori uncurling his scorpion tail you accidentally referred to him as Hiruko who as you well know is a completely different ninja. If you could fix this when you find the time. It would be most appreciated.
FreelanceBum chapter 28 . 7/23
The dot in an I, or a J for that matter, is called a tittle.
FreelanceBum chapter 19 . 7/19
I'm still amused that it is also canon that they can break that technique...but don't against Hiruzen. They obviously hated their student.
FreelanceBum chapter 16 . 7/19
queen of oneshots is a good name for her
FreelanceBum chapter 11 . 7/19
He was able to take down the Hokage at this point, I highly doubt he is as weak as you just portrayed him here.
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 7/19
Ahahahaha.
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 7/18
I would have broken his scythe while he was drunk and passed out.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 4 . 7/16
I'm loving sasunaru friendship! Wonderful story so far. And hah, 'playing with himself'
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 7/15
I love the style of your writing. These past few days I came across a few 'bell mission' stories but yours is by far the best. That sasunaru hug was very on point. Can imagine how happy naruto is after seeing a reachable sasuke again.
xThomas2 chapter 51 . 7/2
This is pretty good. Favorited.
1,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »