Reviews for The Fall-Back Plan
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
i have read this story over a hundred times. i wish you can update as soon as possible. i love UxA stories but hardly any are out there. please continue this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
please continue this story. my favorite pairing is Ulrich and Aelita. there are so rare and I read pretty much read all of them. but they are all either incomplete or discontinued. please don't let this be another discontinued story. update please
The Blade of Osh-Tekk chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Is this discontinued?
dillon.dominguez.35 chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
Sissy's question about Ulrich and Aelita sleeping together was completely random and out of nowhere.I LOVED IT! U gotta keep going plz,plz,plz,plz,plz I need to know what happens next u have to keep going I would be eternally grateful if u continued. I also have so many questions. What will Sissy and Herb look like on Lyoko? Are they going to get Nicholas to help? Is there going to be a possible romance between Ulrich and Aelita? Will they send the William clone to help them on Lyoko? IS THERE GOING TO BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLZ U HAVE TO CONTINUE I HAV SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ANSWERED! PLZ I AM BEGGING YOU. PLZ CONTINUE PLZ OR I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE(NOT REALLY BUT I ONLY WANT U TO CONTINUE). IF U DO CONTINUE THEN THANK U! IF U DONT CONTINUE THEN THAT IS YOUR CHOICE BUT I WILL BE GREATLY DISAPPOINTED BUT EITHER WAY IT YOUR DECISION.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
great story keep going
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
ChiChi chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Izlawake chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Come on, please update soon. I've read this story like four times now. If you're busy at the moment, fine, but don't leave this story hanging. I personally know what happens when you leave a story hanging without uploading a new chapter. Again, this story's good and I hope to see more from you.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
I love this story, and I also love how long this story is. please update, don't let this story go without an ending
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
doing great so far, keep going
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
I love this story please continue
jack3top chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Quite okay... but should those "dead" lyoko warriors come back in the later chapters?
Because with them dead, its like major character death
And ulrich and aelita shouldn't fall in love.
gaara king of the sand chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
my i must say way i fill sad that you killed the lyoko worriers i like the story you did a great job in detail i hope you update soon till next message bye
Izlawake chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
i happily await the next chapter. take your time and try not to play Skyrim so much. playing Skyrim and Call of Duty has been preoccuping me; i havent been working on my stories lately either. your story is great, keep it up, cant wait to see your idea of Sissi and Herve's Lyoko forms.
hyperfeline chapter 6 . 8/9/2013