Reviews for Catch Me
Skull Lad chapter 69 . 1/12
Haaaa I finally finished it... good grief I lost my place like 3 times and started from scratch. So totally worth it though.

I LOVE this story to pieces.

Cora’s redemption, Regina acting all coy and flirty with David, Neal and Henry being all “Woahhhh ok cool but not just yet” with each other, drugging Tamara and tossing her overboard was genius. Even the touches of pure awesomeness at the start with Regina was great and fun to read.

I will admit I shed a few tears while reading this and some were happy some were sad but I’m still glad I took the time to read and enjoy this tale you crafted.

I’m sorely missing new EvilCharming fic and these long pieces of yours are a fabulous way to fill that gap.

Good luck in your future writings and thank you for writing a love as complicated as David and Regina.
Peace-J chapter 69 . 9/4/2017
I really enjoy this story!
your-arms-around-me chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
this is still one of my all time favorite fics. just love it so much
M1CH3 chapter 69 . 8/7/2017
just read it again. Love it ...again...on to read another... you Em
judith092488 chapter 13 . 7/10/2017
wow si true words do have power! im truly intrigued by this story! amazing job! thank you so much for writing it
GKT0311 chapter 69 . 6/12/2017
Loved this. Brilliant story. Well done!
EndlessReign chapter 69 . 3/17/2017
Ok so I literally can't leave this story with 879 reviews lol. So yeah if you haven't noticed I have been going through and reading all of your stories that I never did when you started them. Gosh I remember I would check if you updated Unfolding a Plan and Secret Lives and Broken Promises while I was riding the bus home from school back in the day.

Well anyway this story did not disappoint! Although I wish we could have seen some big sister Emma moments with Amelia as a child. Perhaps you could incorporate that into a new story if you have more story ideas.
Guest chapter 69 . 3/10/2017
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL
BigFan chapter 69 . 1/10/2017
Little late to the party reading this but just wanted to let you know that I loved this story so much! I adore the way you've written the characters, especially Regina. It was a fantastic read, thanks so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/12/2016
I love it! I love the way you showed the relationship between Regina and Cora! Finally she sy No! Thank you so much for this!
vuyi chapter 42 . 8/15/2016
nice
kimberwc chapter 38 . 8/6/2016
Wow!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/5/2016
Oh, I love this story. I almost didn't read it, and am so glad I did. This chapter made me cry! So glad I didn’t start reading this until it was complete. I would have gone crazy waiting for new chapters. Really good read!
kimberwc chapter 15 . 7/5/2016
Awesome chapter! So glad you gave Regina the opportunity to finally tell Cora exactly how she felt. Only wish she'doesn't have forced her town to look at her memories.
Homogentisic Acid chapter 69 . 7/5/2016