Reviews for Catch Me
Guest1967 chapter 37 . 12/19/2015
Hahahahaha this chapter 37 is wonderfully hilarious! I laughed so much that I almost pee on my pants. it's so funny.
I can picture Cora jumping everywhere with her goggles and mittens and David and Henry laughing like a pair of hyenas!
I would have loved Regina being the third hyena!
Guest chapter 69 . 10/22/2015
Yep this is it. This is my all time favorite fic of all time. I'm not even an Evil Charming shipper but this is just amazing.
DarthRaydor chapter 61 . 10/1/2015
You do know that pregnant women can't have alcohol right?
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 69 . 8/11/2015
Squuuueeee~ that was so great! Oh I lived it.
SilviaZed chapter 69 . 8/10/2015
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! Thank you so much! I sequel would be amazing! Maybe about Regina/Zelena, Regina/Cora/Zelena, Regina as a mother of the new baby, Regina/ Emma, Regina/ Henry. lots more of Regina and David, Regina with the new comers (Anton, Aurora, Phillip and Mulan) and also and more importantly Regina and Snow. I'd love to see that relationship grow - maybe to a point where Regina can talk to Snow about her marriage to the king. PLEASE!
bug2luvu chapter 69 . 8/5/2015
I have to say I really enjoyed this one. I am swan queen all the way but mostly I just disagree with the regina Robin pairing. They haven't built that relationship so much as just shoved it at us like, here fairy dust...soul mate...wahla. but your story built a believable relationship between David David and regina. Not to mention the awsome dynamics you've got going with emma and cora, and Neal actually. The only thing I was missing was the granny, red, regina stuff. But I loved it.
hevelinchris chapter 69 . 8/1/2015
God god god! I'm a reader of Twisting the Tale and I've found this fic just a few weeks ago and Jesus.. It amazing.. It's a shame that I've came to a end. I'd be very happy if you really do the spin off and I was wondering I you could gift us with one shot/spin off of Nolan-Mills family into some years in the future. I'd realm appreciate if you could write anything of Amelia while she grows up and how soul Regina and David deal whit it.. By the way, your stir was amazing. I can't wait for the next one.
KaraRaphaella chapter 69 . 7/27/2015
So yeah. I have finally read it and I am so sad it's over, but it was a great journey. Thank you so much for sharing with us, it's one of the best EC fanfiction I have ever read. I can't wait for your new one and I would love a spin-off of this one. Bringing Zelena in is brillant.
Anyway. I loved it from A to Z.
pauley.fox chapter 69 . 7/26/2015
Thank you, it was amazing fan fiction with unique storyline and writing. I hope you write again. Have a amazing day ! xx
always-a-villain chapter 69 . 7/21/2015
Yes, spin off. Go spin off. More spin offs I say.
0netflixme0 chapter 69 . 7/20/2015
I hate that this story is done I love it.
d'evilregal chapter 69 . 7/19/2015
Yes yea please some sister bonding in the spin off fic
Guest chapter 69 . 7/18/2015
Honestly, this is my all time favorite fanfic ever. I re-read it all the time. I would love spin offs.
pbj6895 chapter 69 . 7/17/2015
I need more
Supabec chapter 69 . 7/17/2015
Awesome chapter and story amazing writing