Reviews for alive
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This. Oh God, Laura. This. You have no idea how absolutely beautiful and haunting this is. Paula has turned me into such for this scenario and pairing. And you've written it so perfectly.

The inner conflict of how very wrong it is was beautifully portrayed. [ You will both regret it tomorrow in the daylight,
because in the daylight it looks
wrongwrongwrong.] And I love it because a lot of cest fics don't bother to acknowledge how very taboo the relationship is. But you did, gave it a big "to hell with it" feel in the end.

[ Her nails scratch into your back and make you
bleed and you are glad for it. You are alive in the
dark with her in a way that daylight can't
replicate, because without her warmth you feel
their absence.] Very powerful. Pain as proof being alive is such a beautiful image to me, but I'm a bit weird so...yeah. Anyway. This line. All my yes.

And that ending! Look at that! What a flawless way to close this. Keeping Ginny alive. Hating himself.

My heart is shattered.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
damn, damn, fuck you. youre perfect and so is this and i fucking love you to fucking pieces. for something unexpected, im blown away. i /love/ ronald its my /guilty/ pleasure.

youve gourged into each emotion, each flicker beetween right&wrong and bleed, every mindlength of ignored sense, and every change to day&night. you have do it with such luscious, vivid, blurred, colourful word choice&imagery that i cant hate you for the pain.

well done!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I don't think I can properly review this because it's just the entire idea of this. The whole story. It just brings it to life. It doesn't matter that I'm curious as to why they are the only ones alive. It doesn't matter that I wonder if Voldemort won.

All that matters is Ron and Ginny and the fact that they are together to remind themselves that they are /alive/.

You are a beautiful, beautiful human being.
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I fucking love you.

1. Nope, did not expect that AT ALL and SQUEED MYSELF INTO A SQUEE COMA WHEN I SAW IT IN MY INBOX.

2. Gorgeousness. Gorgeousness everywhere. Look at it. The desperation and the wrongness and the overwhelming need for warmth and touch and comfort, that's just everything that this pairing is to me. It's like you're inside my head. Beautiful.

3. [In the daylight you survive and in the night you live and despite how wrong wrong wrong it may be, you cannot stop. Because if you stop, if you stop then you are alone again, and if you are alone again, you will stop living and then you will stop bothering to survive.

And you made a promise to them, before— before, that you would not let that happen.]

OKAY I REALISE I JUST QUOTED ABOUT 67% OF THE FIC BUT THAT. ALL OF THAT. I CAN'T. I'M GETTING ALL EMOTIONAL BECAUSE THERE'S SO MUCH YOU /DON'T/ SAY AND IT SAYS SO MUCH ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU'RE PERF. Ron. Ginny. My bbys. And Harry and Hermione and everyone, gone, and all the have left of their lives is each other and how could you give that up, how could you not lose yourself in that? Asdfghjkl YOU ARE FAB.
4. iPod reviews are shit and ily okay x
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Wow...this was great...though slightly disturbing. :)