Reviews for Patient and Kind
UA chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
This is sweet and cute and gives me those slightly giddy feels I get whenever Carol smiles at Daryl.

You know...*those* smiles, where her whole face lights up and her eyes just twinkle, and guh...I just need to go back and do a rewatch of all those Prison Caryl scenes this weekend.

;)

I'm gonna favorite this little story for those times I really need that pick-me-up, what with the direction the show is taking our two lovelies lately.

Shae
Amberboo80 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Cute story! This is so Daryl and Carol!
Sasina chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
OMG that was so sweet, Thanks.
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
You should really continue this story and make it multi-chapters. It's well written and interesting.
mari chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Oh my gosh I actually cried while reading this. It's so beautiful
WarLordEra chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Good job with the story. You did well with keeping in-character with nice dialogue, written well considering the horror and uncertainty is there but also with hope and love.
Carol and Daryl are one of those characters that I think have potential, not just as intimate partners, but also for development, but unfortunately nothing so far from what I've seen on my DVDs. It would have sucked if she died! She has a lot of potential.
littleshelly0619 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wow wow wow wow wow wow WOW!

Beautiful! I'm so glad I found this! Brav-O!
alibabwa chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Truly lovely piece.
Supfan chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Beautiful...very sweet! Loved it!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Awwww. What a lovely story! Quite enjoyed this!
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That! Was ADORABLE! It was so well-written and I squeeeeeeeed a little xD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Very well written! I enjoyed it immensely. Would love more chapters.
AmyTFloyd chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Such a good story. True to the characters and yet just different enough to give us all what we want: Daryl & Carol together!
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This is adorable! Great story!
WhatWhereWhen chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Perfection! What wouldn't I give to see it played out exactly this way on screen! His awkwardness, her constant teases, it's basically all there now, so they could just indulge us and give us this. Beautiful!