Reviews for Demonic Attraction
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
your summary sounds like my black butler sebastian anime..just saying
Nyla71 chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
I love this pairing please make a good long fic about this pairing and this was a good one :)
lll chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
Yay I can't wait. And thank you for coming back I really miss reading law and robin AU fic's, and let's be honest you write the best robin.

Ps: dont get full of your self, lol just kidding.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
You've come baaaack ヾ(゚゚)ツ三ヾ(゚゚)ノ
Have you read the latest one piece chapter/794? Robin is sooo beautiful! I'm looking forward for your said next stor(y/ies)!
Go LawXRobin!
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
I really liked the plotline you had devised for this story tho but I will give ur new sim story a chance
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
I still care ;w;

I'm sad you're not continuing this, but I do hope to see more Law/Robin—really love these two together!
LonelyBoredGirl chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
Yay yay yay, can't wait! *hops on the hype train* I'm joining the hype!
huemid chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
omg i'm so happy you're continuing :) this is a great fanfic!
Welcome Back chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
Yay, glad you've finally come back! Welcome back, fella... I can't wait for your next stories! (I'm supporting you!)
P.S: You're not a horrible person at all, truth is you willingly wrote this story has helped me in my rough times and cheering up a bit. You're a wonderful being, and I thankful for your existence...
Have a nice day & wish all the best for you!
(Hope I'm not too confuse you with my bad English)
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
XD i can totally see ace doing that
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
ya ik I hate writer's block too but I like where ur story is headed
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
u see that look thrown at luffy a lot in the canon XD
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
sweet ace is in this fic
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
the role of demon just seems to suite law esp in this fic and his contract symbol is that of the heart pirates which law leads in the canon
Cry chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
Goddamnit! Is there any good Law x Robin fic that have been finished?
This. Forum. For. Sure. Lack. Of. Law x Robin. Pairing. Like. YOU. Said.
Please come back! Is there any way on summoning you? Anyone please let me know how to summon Krest12?
Finish it, please.