Reviews for Demonic Attraction
This is really good! Please keep it up! _
ShigatsuRaven chapter 5 . 1/1
I like it please write more
Gren-sama chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
It's been a while since your last update, please keep going ... :(
jinjurikiLover chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
I'm so happy you updated a new chapter! :D
You've really made my day even better! :))
Law is so adorable in this X3 And no need to worry about the OOC-ness of Robin, I like her that way ;)
Anyways thanks for the update! Hope to see another chapter, hopefully it won't be too short ;)
jawdas33 chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Please continue I've been waiting on this story for too long this is the third time I've read this book. I seriously want you to continue. I hope there'll be rivalry btn Law and Ace..._…
King Luffy chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Plzzzzzz update the next chap... I'm waiting fr it..
AnberlinEve chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
I get how you mean she's OOC, lol, she gets more emotional and has a shorter hotter (nor cooler) temper than in canon. Well, if you're going along with her character as it is now, I suppose it'll do, it does fit in with this AU anyway so it shouldn't stick out like a sore thumb. On the other hand, I think Law is pretty IC.
I'm glad that you've made Ace a supporting character, :) things ought to be fun with him around. So far, yep, showing their interactions first is a good move! Thanks for the update!
ro781727 chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
I have to admit I like how OOC Robin is in this (at times). Please update soon if you can, no pressure.
Skymaiden777 chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
i love your story! please update soon!
AnberlinEve chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Hi! Gotta tell you that this is the best LawRobin fic out here. Well, to be frank while I did think they would make a good pair for fanfic fodder, I'm more of a LawNami 'shipper' (though totally by accident), ironic really. But this is well written and the black butler demon thing is interesting. Not sure Ace is such a flirt though, and I think I'm amongst the minority that isn't fond of love triangle. :x Still, this looks promising and...I'll be back. ;)
someone chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Oooohh. You're rewriting this pala. I was confused at first..
Nice change of plot, though I prefer the previous one. Keep going! Update soon :)
blitszkrieg chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
I must've missed something out. Are you rewriting?
Aokai chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
I really love your story and I'm happy that you're continuing it and that it helps you :)

I would really like to see a ZoroxRobin :D
PixelFluff chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
someone.

Awww. That's okay. I really love this story, so I'm thankful that you consider to continue this... I'm so looking forward for the next update!
Pentastic chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
Glad you're back. Zoro and Robin!