Reviews for Demonic Attraction
Cry chapter 5 . 10h
Goddamnit! Is there any good Law x Robin fic that have been finished?
This. Forum. For. Sure. Lack. Of. Law x Robin. Pairing. Like. YOU. Said.
Please come back! Is there any way on summoning you? Anyone please let me know how to summon Krest12?
Finish it, please.
Silver819 chapter 5 . 5/17
Are you still there?
Please continue this, this is really good. RobinXLaw are great and (somewhat) unique pair.
Sadly there's no many fanfic with RobinXLaw, so please continue this 'till end.
I wish the best for you.
This is really good! Please keep it up! _
ShigatsuRaven chapter 5 . 1/1
I like it please write more
Gren-sama chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
It's been a while since your last update, please keep going ... :(
jinjurikiLover chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
I'm so happy you updated a new chapter! :D
You've really made my day even better! :))
Law is so adorable in this X3 And no need to worry about the OOC-ness of Robin, I like her that way ;)
Anyways thanks for the update! Hope to see another chapter, hopefully it won't be too short ;)
jawdas33 chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Please continue I've been waiting on this story for too long this is the third time I've read this book. I seriously want you to continue. I hope there'll be rivalry btn Law and Ace..._…
King Luffy chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Plzzzzzz update the next chap... I'm waiting fr it..
AnberlinEve chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
I get how you mean she's OOC, lol, she gets more emotional and has a shorter hotter (nor cooler) temper than in canon. Well, if you're going along with her character as it is now, I suppose it'll do, it does fit in with this AU anyway so it shouldn't stick out like a sore thumb. On the other hand, I think Law is pretty IC.
I'm glad that you've made Ace a supporting character, :) things ought to be fun with him around. So far, yep, showing their interactions first is a good move! Thanks for the update!
ro781727 chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
I have to admit I like how OOC Robin is in this (at times). Please update soon if you can, no pressure.
Skymaiden777 chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
i love your story! please update soon!
AnberlinEve chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Hi! Gotta tell you that this is the best LawRobin fic out here. Well, to be frank while I did think they would make a good pair for fanfic fodder, I'm more of a LawNami 'shipper' (though totally by accident), ironic really. But this is well written and the black butler demon thing is interesting. Not sure Ace is such a flirt though, and I think I'm amongst the minority that isn't fond of love triangle. :x Still, this looks promising and...I'll be back. ;)
someone chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Oooohh. You're rewriting this pala. I was confused at first..
Nice change of plot, though I prefer the previous one. Keep going! Update soon :)
blitszkrieg chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
I must've missed something out. Are you rewriting?
Aokai chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
I really love your story and I'm happy that you're continuing it and that it helps you :)

I would really like to see a ZoroxRobin :D