Reviews for Demonic Attraction
TakaKarin chapter 1 . 5/30
That's it? My god ... please continue! I must be honest... I liked just during chapter 3 and forward ... and then that's all!(?) TwT Must say my principal pairing is ZoRo. But Law its sooo like herself that ican't refuse. Thanks 4 writing it.
Dragonnna chapter 1 . 4/5
Please continue T.T
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2016
Love it XD
LuffyOmgCowz chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
Please continue!
LuffyOmgCowz chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
OMG! I'm shipping them so quickly! Farewell ZoroxRobin XD!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
your summary sounds like my black butler sebastian anime..just saying
Nyla71 chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
I love this pairing please make a good long fic about this pairing and this was a good one :)
lll chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
Yay I can't wait. And thank you for coming back I really miss reading law and robin AU fic's, and let's be honest you write the best robin.

Ps: dont get full of your self, lol just kidding.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
You've come baaaack ヾ(゚゚)ツ三ヾ(゚゚)ノ
Have you read the latest one piece chapter/794? Robin is sooo beautiful! I'm looking forward for your said next stor(y/ies)!
Go LawXRobin!
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
I really liked the plotline you had devised for this story tho but I will give ur new sim story a chance
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
I still care ;w;

I'm sad you're not continuing this, but I do hope to see more Law/Robin—really love these two together!
LonelyBoredGirl chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
Yay yay yay, can't wait! *hops on the hype train* I'm joining the hype!
huemid chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
omg i'm so happy you're continuing :) this is a great fanfic!
Welcome Back chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
Yay, glad you've finally come back! Welcome back, fella... I can't wait for your next stories! (I'm supporting you!)
P.S: You're not a horrible person at all, truth is you willingly wrote this story has helped me in my rough times and cheering up a bit. You're a wonderful being, and I thankful for your existence...
Have a nice day & wish all the best for you!
(Hope I'm not too confuse you with my bad English)
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
XD i can totally see ace doing that