Reviews for Don't Want You to See Me Cry
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 2/13
Corny lines ftw. Just thought I'd throw it out there before moving onwards. ;3

I haven't played the game in months, but I've recently started watching the anime again, hence I went digging for stories for these two. I have to say I was impressed by this one. From what I remember and learning from rewatching the anime, you have their characters down well. I also have a major kink for impassive characters consoling their emotional lovers, so thanks for hitting that nail on the head for me.

The one criticism I have is I found it weird with the talking being bolded, but I guess it's your writing style. It didn't distract from the overall cuteness of the story too much; just enough it left me scratching my head and wondering why. xP

Anyway, thanks for the lovely story! I enjoyed every second of it.
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh, my God! This is so insanely cute! There aren't that many ProtoMega stories on this website and I'm glad to see that you've written one. Thank you so much for sharing!
ShimmeringRivers chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
To the anonymous troll who won't show their face:

You are more than welcome to that opinion, but let me give you a tip: if you don't like a pairing, don't read the fics about them, or better yet GET OFF OF .

I for one only believe that THIS incarnation of Mega is gay, and even so, only for Protoman, and that is after watching the anime, reading the manga and playing the games. I'm not saying you should ship it too, but perhaps you should try practising common sense by not reading fanfictions about pairings you don't like.

Thankyou, and please do the world a favour and get off the internet if you don't like it, nobody likes a whiney b*tch.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Megaman is not gay
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
THE CUTENESS! Asdfghjkl
Considering there aren't a lot of writers for this archive anymore I am so happy you've written a story and for this pairing :3