Reviews for Inappropriate Touching
So Bella doesn't really have a social disorder? Shes acting pretty fucking normal in chapter 15
That phone shit was gross. Just straight up not right. Bella was fake as hell.
Alice and Jaspers povs and even the parts they play in this story are completely worthless to me. Nothing but as annoyance.
Firechaseswater chapter 27 . 4/11
LOVE THIS STORY BUT LEMONS WERE A DAMN LIE
AndreaO22 chapter 27 . 5/19/2017
I'm glad he get better but the ending didn't make this read worthwhile. Disappointed.
Lala122 chapter 27 . 3/31/2017
Love the story. Wished you would give us a coupe more chapters to wrap things up. I'd love to see how they'll cope after Edward's home now. And would definitely want to know what happens when they finally have sex! Please...
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 27 . 12/2/2016
I really enjoyed this fanfic! It was really entertaining and original! I would love to for an outtake/futuretake just cause I would love to see how these guys are doing.
Traditional.Rose chapter 23 . 11/4/2016
debslmac chapter 27 . 10/6/2016
:) loved this story. I hope there will be some outtakes
disrae chapter 27 . 8/29/2016
Thanks for coming back to finish this! So many people dont, so it was a treat to see the update and read your ending. I'm following your blog, so I hope you'll continue your writing! Love your sense of humor, and looking forward to reading whatever you write next!
leee pontruce chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I've gotta respectfully disagree on this ending. Absolutely no closure. He never went on the subway, they never had sex, and we never see their new normal. All of which are important milestones for them. Barely any falling action and certainly no resolution. Hate to see such a great story end too soon.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 26 . 7/26/2016
I was happy to find this pair again. I trully these two with their quirks and flaws. I hope you will share outakes
blb1000 chapter 27 . 7/25/2016
That ending came out of nowhere for me. I was still so happy reading along... So Ed stats on his meds and they live happily ever after(ish). I can live with that. A future take with them having a child would be fun.
;P
blb1000 chapter 26 . 7/25/2016
Nice gift!
blb1000 chapter 25 . 7/24/2016
I dare say almost everyone adjusts their reactions in social situations so the outcome is what they're most comfortable with.