Reviews for Inappropriate Touching
Lala122 chapter 27 . 3/31
Love the story. Wished you would give us a coupe more chapters to wrap things up. I'd love to see how they'll cope after Edward's home now. And would definitely want to know what happens when they finally have sex! Please...
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 27 . 12/2/2016
I really enjoyed this fanfic! It was really entertaining and original! I would love to for an outtake/futuretake just cause I would love to see how these guys are doing.
Traditional.Rose chapter 23 . 11/4/2016
debslmac chapter 27 . 10/6/2016
:) loved this story. I hope there will be some outtakes
disrae chapter 27 . 8/29/2016
Thanks for coming back to finish this! So many people dont, so it was a treat to see the update and read your ending. I'm following your blog, so I hope you'll continue your writing! Love your sense of humor, and looking forward to reading whatever you write next!
leee pontruce chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I've gotta respectfully disagree on this ending. Absolutely no closure. He never went on the subway, they never had sex, and we never see their new normal. All of which are important milestones for them. Barely any falling action and certainly no resolution. Hate to see such a great story end too soon.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 26 . 7/26/2016
I was happy to find this pair again. I trully these two with their quirks and flaws. I hope you will share outakes
blb1000 chapter 27 . 7/25/2016
That ending came out of nowhere for me. I was still so happy reading along... So Ed stats on his meds and they live happily ever after(ish). I can live with that. A future take with them having a child would be fun.
;P
blb1000 chapter 26 . 7/25/2016
Nice gift!
blb1000 chapter 25 . 7/24/2016
I dare say almost everyone adjusts their reactions in social situations so the outcome is what they're most comfortable with.
blb1000 chapter 21 . 7/23/2016
Poor Ward. If he does get sick, think of what an awful patient he would be!
blb1000 chapter 20 . 7/23/2016
Wow, so much to comment on. Loved Doc Cullins surprise at Edwards laugh. Sad that he'll never meet Esme. I'd think Bella would have prepared Alice's staff before Ed's arrival. I hope he doesn't get fired.
lissa41585 chapter 27 . 7/23/2016
I was really looking forward to a great ending, since I loved this story, I'm kind of disappointed now that I took two days reading this for it to end this way.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/21/2016
Thanks so much for this! It's great to get your ending, I've made a few up of my own in my reading and re-reading of your story... Look forward to the outtakes too. I love that here I get to see such different people than we usually get online.
Hey, take a break if you need it. Writing is HARD. I'm signed up your blog though, for the future. And thanks SO much for sharing what you write.
blb1000 chapter 19 . 7/22/2016