Reviews for Inappropriate Touching
disrae chapter 27 . 12h
Thanks for coming back to finish this! So many people dont, so it was a treat to see the update and read your ending. I'm following your blog, so I hope you'll continue your writing! Love your sense of humor, and looking forward to reading whatever you write next!
leee pontruce chapter 1 . 8/4
I've gotta respectfully disagree on this ending. Absolutely no closure. He never went on the subway, they never had sex, and we never see their new normal. All of which are important milestones for them. Barely any falling action and certainly no resolution. Hate to see such a great story end too soon.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 26 . 7/26
I was happy to find this pair again. I trully these two with their quirks and flaws. I hope you will share outakes
blb1000 chapter 27 . 7/25
That ending came out of nowhere for me. I was still so happy reading along... So Ed stats on his meds and they live happily ever after(ish). I can live with that. A future take with them having a child would be fun.
;P
blb1000 chapter 26 . 7/25
Nice gift!
blb1000 chapter 25 . 7/24
I dare say almost everyone adjusts their reactions in social situations so the outcome is what they're most comfortable with.
blb1000 chapter 21 . 7/23
Poor Ward. If he does get sick, think of what an awful patient he would be!
blb1000 chapter 20 . 7/23
Wow, so much to comment on. Loved Doc Cullins surprise at Edwards laugh. Sad that he'll never meet Esme. I'd think Bella would have prepared Alice's staff before Ed's arrival. I hope he doesn't get fired.
lissa41585 chapter 27 . 7/23
I was really looking forward to a great ending, since I loved this story, I'm kind of disappointed now that I took two days reading this for it to end this way.
Thanks so much for this! It's great to get your ending, I've made a few up of my own in my reading and re-reading of your story... Look forward to the outtakes too. I love that here I get to see such different people than we usually get online.
Hey, take a break if you need it. Writing is HARD. I'm signed up your blog though, for the future. And thanks SO much for sharing what you write.
blb1000 chapter 19 . 7/22
Hee hee hee.
blb1000 chapter 18 . 7/21
I thought the latex thing ran in the family (according to Jasper)?
blb1000 chapter 17 . 7/21
Oh, I want to cry for him.
blb1000 chapter 16 . 7/21
Oops! I don't know how you managed to write the EPOV. It's soooo unique.
blb1000 chapter 15 . 7/21
Ah hell, and it was going so well.