Reviews for Pillars
scorpiaux chapter 1 . 3/21
You consistently write wonderful prose. This piece is great - your knack for writing a young Lin and Tenzin not only matches the cannon, but exceeds it. This is definitely a fic (along with "all good things") that I will visit often. Oh Dee, you've done it again :)

- regards & gratitude,
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
i really like the concept of this and your execution of it. it was cool how you added canon into this and your take of that scene.
these small snippets were a great insight into the possible or maybe headcanon past relationship between tenzin and lin! great job.
raisedfistsurvivor chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
The Lost Beifong chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I can't even pick a favorite. They're all so good!
Debbora chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Good job! And I'd like to see tenzin killing Amon by what he made for lin. Awhahahahah. Can't wait for the next ;)
Singofsolace chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This was brilliant. I loved the concept of Tenzin trying his hardest to be a proper monk but finding difficulty in adhering to principle with Lin and his siblings around. This was a great, well-written, insightful story. Well done.
satomobile chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I'm so glad you posted this. Its so sweet and wonderful and like I've said before I'm always shocked when Linzin doesn't work out. You always offer such a beautiful look at these two, your characterization is ALWAYS on point, and I just can't imagine them ever splitting up- but then they do and it hurts.

I love your writing style so much. I'd try to emulate it (and I have in things I wouldn't dare publish) but you do it so effortlessly and I wonder how can I possibly live up to Andy!? Your writing is always so warm, tactile, and humorous. You are really so talented and have such a distinct "voice"- I'm absolutely in awe of how you can manage to pack so much humanity into less than 2,000 words. I'm so grateful that you ship Linzin! Ha!

Basically- please never stop writing Linzin. Please!