Reviews for What Should Never Be
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
AWESOME!
Keep it up(:
Rose Eclipse chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
Wow. Just, wow. So beautiful. In an alternative world Sam would react differently than Dean when being given happily-ever-after on a silver platter but he realizes how much his brother loves him and that's sufficient to break him out of the spell. Thank you for writing this story.
Rose Eclipse chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Good turn of events where Dean is doing all he can but Sam has to fight his way out of it. AU scene, so precious with Sam holding his nephew in his arms!
Rose Eclipse chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Ha! Nice to see Dean maintains a snarky attitude in any alternative universe. It is nice in this one that he's beaming with pride, never comparing himself to Sam, who's the model son. He just goes his own way. And Sam and Jessica's wedding night was written well. Not at all overdone. In fact it was very sweet and tender (right up until the creepy girl shows up-bad timing for Sam!).
Rose Eclipse chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Leading the writer along with Dean and inside his emotions is great to heighten the suspense of the story. Hurry, big brother! Save Sammy!
Rose Eclipse chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
You have a wonderful style of writing. Everything flows smoothly and the little details about the characters and their personalities, in a dream world and their real world, fleshes them out. Looking forward to the next chapter!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
Wow, you really drove home how well they work together. Also, I like how it took Sam far /far/ longer to come around then Dean. This was so brilliant, and so in character, I loved it! Well done!
nicitta chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Wow, this was seriously amazing! I can honestly say I liked it better than the original episode cause you took so much more time to go into the depth of what Sammy really wanted and it makes so much sense, they are both so horribly co-dependant, the moment Dean would die it would all be over. And as always the words you used to capture it are nothing short of amazing, so fantastic job, really! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
G
deanstheman chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Loved sams epiphany. Nice balance between the brothers screen times and great job with the characterizations - not that that's a surprise in your writing , of course. This was a terrific read from start to finish.
deanstheman chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
oh my goodness, that was AWESOME. What a chapter. It was Dean dying that made him want to wake up. I love it. Very powerfully written also, super job on this! One more chap to go...
deanstheman chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Ahh a tear-jerker all round. Dean with his son just melted my heart and the end bit there... Great chapter.
deanstheman chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
But not a quitter... Great line. And terrific interaction between Sam and dean when Sam was telling him the truth. Great chapter. Sorry so late on the reviews - RL woes :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
perfect ending to an amazing story
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2013