Reviews for The People of Panem vs Katniss Everdeen
ProditorMagnus chapter 12 . 4/10
Much better closure than canon.
ProditorMagnus chapter 8 . 4/10
mock trial, heh

I really like where this story seems to go. Greatest way where nothing seems to change, but everything does.
ProditorMagnus chapter 5 . 4/10
This Gale part was most important one here.
Akeri la malicieuse chapter 12 . 2/21
I really like that. You really did a good work with the characters, story an all. I enjoyed very much reading your story
NotMyBabies chapter 12 . 2/8
I'm glad I finally read this. You managed to convey Haymitch really well, as well as the various leaders of Panem. Well done and enjoyable.
Hanaaa99 chapter 12 . 1/24
Thank you for posting this story. You've soothed so many of my tumultuous emotions that overcame me when I reread the book and saw all the hidden insinuations and running themes.

This story was the absolute right amount of social justice and blending of the lines to make a very accurate portrayal of the rebuilding of Panem's justice court, and it was very believable.

I was upset at the ending of Mockingjay, as it was rather ambiguous in the ending, but I think this story cleared up any missing details and blends in very well with the actual novel.

I like how you made it clear that President Coin was just as bad as Snow! The truth will eventually come out - maybe it'll be the soldier who's going to write a history book (and inevitably ask for quotes and reveal the truth) or just people who truly saw Katniss' sacrifice, but one day the citizens of Panem will realize Coin was a would-be corrupt leader, and their trust and love for Katniss will be solidified in history. Plus, I truly hope all of the monuments celebrating her are torn down and replaced...

And you've basically captured the essence of Haymitch so perfectly. That was a nice read.

Thank you once again! It was great!
That. Was. Amazing. You are a truly gifted writer and I am glad to have come across this fic.
nitefang chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This is a hell of a direction to take and I am riveted and completely losing focus of my intention to make this weekend about my homework.

But also, you have a sentence that threw me off completely. I think you mixed up Snow and Coin: "It's interesting that the same balcony from which Coin greeted so many young men and women who would lose their lives in the annual Hunger Games is now where our new president will view his execution."
beserkerbeast chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
really enjoyed this story
BB
Dragontune172 chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
This was a great fanfic. Your story is really plausible, and I like how it matches canon and brings the characters to life. How you managed to make Plutarch almost likeable is beyond me. I also liked the the Everlark nods. Well done.
SFCBruce chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
Absolutely incredible story! Thanks for sharing this vision with us!
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
This is the best court story I've read. You have an amazing way with words!
SFCBruce chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
This story has really drawn me in...especially this chapter and everyone's insights into the Katniss they knew. Outstanding work!
musicnlyrics chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
I love it! I've yet to see a story so well written from Haymitch's POV, and I must say-fabulous job.

Thanks for sharing!
Cookies chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Now I don't know what to do with my life. Your story was something to look forward to every day. I think I'll check out your other stories too.