Reviews for THE VIKING'S CHOSEN ONE
Anonymous15 chapter 9 . 6/25
Are you seious? This story has become so ridiculous it's off the charts! I mean come on, First he abducts Bella, kills the people in her village and her father, but still wants her to love her. Also he just hands over the baby to another woman as if nothing happened. Then as if its not enough, he made her a slave and sat there like an idiot while she was being abused. But the funniest Bella agrees to marry him despite all her previous talk. It's patheic!
He failed in viking culture. What a pussy.
Kimmie2445 chapter 6 . 4/6
I am really liking this story! Thank you!
This has just gone waaaaay absurd. Take everything away from her, abduct her, and kill her own father but dont worry as long as youre kind to her she will think of you as the most docile and good man in the world. What is this? Criminal minds? What mental illness does she have? And can i just say that edwards excuses of making her a household thrall is just poor bullshit? Why would she trust a man and thank him for saving her when he is the reason why she almost got raped and killed and constantly harmed? He and his pathetic decision making and poor ability to choose good people to be with him is the cause of her dangers. I wonder how such a person can even be a leader. If the way he is dealing with bella is any indication of how he leads then all his people should be dead by now. All he does is make poor decisions that not only end up harming her but degrading her as well. And spineless bella is just in awe of everything he says. He practically shoves her with people who try to kill and harm her but always shows up in the end to save her and cover his wrong decisions and yet despite all this bella still thinks his words are gold and that he is a saint. And dont even get me started on her "anger" and "hatred" towards him that only lasts a second and with absolutely no conviction or until he tells her kind and sweet words or saves her after putting her in trouble then the reasonable anger becomes non existent and he quickly becomes her new favorite hero in a snap of a finger. Edwards a douche
tululah chapter 18 . 1/23
Thanks for your story. You had good ideas, just work on the grammar :)
LaughingBlueEyes chapter 3 . 1/19
I'm interested in where this is heading, however, the English isn't great, and I have to change the sentences in my head in order to read it. It might be a good idea for you to have someone edit this to fix the errors and help you with the English.
Liz 1974 chapter 18 . 1/4
More A Sequel please:-D
Liz 1974 chapter 17 . 10/16/2014
LOVED IT sad that it ended :(
Liz 1974 chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
SOOO SAD for Bella she loves Claire so I'm pissed at Edward right now he could of let Bella keep Claire. Edward is a ASSWARD right now !
I don't give a fuck about you chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
Hi. I was wonder if you could contine the story. Like 'THE VIKING'S CHOSEN ONE 2'. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
OUR FAN