Reviews for A Hero's Journey
Web - The Black-Cyber Merc chapter 8 . 6/13
Sucks, entirely.
desi chapter 11 . 5/11
when will next chapter coming
Keep it coming...naruto rulezzz
narutolover chapter 11 . 3/22
Awesome...is d only word I can say right now..
I'll just say this...PLEASE DONT STOP WRITING!
u might become a writer!...your story is balanced..
Feel sorry for naruto..for what he has to go through...

sasuke hinata sakura and ever1 who caused pain to naruto should all have their asses handed ovr to them..

(P.S I think I said more than enough...:P)
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 11 . 3/17
waiting for updates.
turtle329 chapter 4 . 3/8
I like the fact that you made it so that Jiraiya was actually on his side. I don't really see that as often as I'd like in this scenario. Good story by the way.
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 3/1
AWESOME story. I really hope the next update comes soon, cause I for one want the Kiri team to be beaten quickly so we can see the Konoha team get their ass handed to them. Tsunade and Kakashi in particular need a serious beat down. I don't give a rats ass if they're sorry for what they did. Their actions are inexcusable. Same goes for Hinata, Kiba and Lee. F those three too. Great job so far!
Star Angel7169 chapter 11 . 2/24
This has been a great story so far. If you continue it, I can't wait to read the next chapter. I think you're doing a pretty good job for the fighting scenes (way better than I could) even if I can't always understand the jutsu being used. Thank you for writing this fanfic. I'd love to read more. -Star
Deus Orion chapter 11 . 2/1
Amazing story, I really hope there is an update sometime soon, I can't wait.
SuperEvanKnight-N3V3R D1E chapter 11 . 1/16
Dang, this is awesome. I have read a lot of fics, and this is pretty good, in my opinion. I also like how it has a new approuch to the whole 'Naruto leaves the village' thing. Hope it continues.
Umbra.Venator chapter 8 . 1/3
I both like and motherfucking hate your story right now, I like how you draw the reader in, Hate how you've essentially completely fucked Naruto over, please if your going to continue on this path, please Kill or curse the 1's who betrayed Naruto.
VentMonster chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter. You just need to post the next chapter or 2 already!

enjoyed the flashback with kuro and the dialogue with everyone else. I cant wait to see how Mei's conversation goes. Konohas fight dialogue im sure will be the best! please post the chapter soon!
HagikasaHoshiko chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Please do keep updating awesome story and can't wait to read the next chapter:)
IAMADVOCATE chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
That is actually a pretty cool story can't wait to see where this goes.
3 chapter 2 . 11/6/2014