Reviews for A Hero's Journey
damn got me to cry at a fanfic doesn't happen a lot although i was playing hokage funeral and obito's theme lol
Oblivion196 chapter 11 . 2/13
It's always the good stories that don't continue
animefantasy5987 chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! I really want to see what the next fight is going to be like! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
Where is the next one?!
I want to know what happen next!
countdooku123 chapter 11 . 11/11/2016
please make more it's good
Cat Sannin chapter 11 . 9/16/2016
I really hope you update this...pleeeeeaaaaase...I'll give you my cookies!
Cat Sannin chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
Love it so far,glad that Jiraiya isn't being bitchy to Tsunade...
Awesome story!
HitmaN007 chapter 11 . 9/1/2016
man im fucking love it
Account have been delect chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
Update lady
fairyninja73 chapter 11 . 7/1/2016
Well it is getting interesting
I wanna see the other fights ...
I'm curious with what will happen when he faces Konoha
Please continue the story
Noname chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
You made me cry so bad it so sad for some one as locking as naruto to fell so much pain it was beautiful and sad
Sbm chapter 11 . 5/6/2016
Amazing story. Really, really amazing story. The best one I've read in days. You wouldn't believe how bad some people write.
wxlfclaws chapter 11 . 5/2/2016
I was about to be hyped for an update when I realized this story hasn't updated in 2 years like damn, I needed to know how Sasuke's ass whooping would play out.

This story has plenty of potential if it were to continue. For whatever reasons why the updates stopped I want to say what was left off was pretty satisfying even if it didn't get to Sasuke being beaten to the pulp (at least I hope that would happen, I love Sasuke but his arrogance in this fic makes me want to crush his ego severely).

The way Konoha 12 was portrayed was creative. Hinata hating Naruto? Rock Lee changing his perspective of Naruto in a dark sense? (unyouthful if you would call it). It's not everyday an author has the guts to make such a drastic change in a character, especially such as those two who are known to care for Naruto dearly.
Why0Am0i0Here chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
God dammit you made me cry but it is a great story
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
God damn it. You have made me less than a hair span away from crying. ARE YOU HAPPY?
In all seriousness, it is very good, even if it has made me want to cry.