Reviews for Sweet Memories
KathyG chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
"...the improbable meetings with a Wizard and Dwarves, and a Dragon which the cousins tricked, and a great treasure found, all in an easy afternoon's stroll from home..."

Little did Merry and Frodo know, at those early ages, about their future real-life adventure with a Wizard, a Dwarf, Elves, orcs, trolls, and Ringwraiths!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Oh! Cousins...
Wonderfully done.
Chamelaucium chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I'm not crying, I'm not crying, it's just... hay fever... I'm such a softie.
This was so so so beautiful. Wonderful and beautiful and just lovely! I adore how you portray Merry and Frodo's relationship, it's just beautiful! (And I'm seriously running out of adjectives now!)
Suffice to say that I absolutely loved it. :)
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Sweet. Little Merry is adorable and the writing is good.
imaginationflies chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
THIS WAS SO SWEET! BEAUTIFUL!
You make every relationship in these books lovable and sweet and emotional! Luv your writing!
seafarer chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This is a lovely story. Very emotional. I love your stories of these two when they're children. Their relationship is so precious, and looking back on it like this, very bittersweet. I think that this is the best one that I've read thus far. I think that book just got worked into 'my' Shire-fabric.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Good one-shot story, and well-written as usual. And the four items worked well for this story, especially the book.

I know Merry gets overlooked at lot, even in the books, but you did well with the balance between Merry and Frodo as the leads in this story. Good story-within-a-story as well; although, I think towards the end Merry is acting a bit like Sam and Pippin, about not changing the quest for anything. However, Sam, Merry, and Pippin weren't in Frodo's position nor carried the Ring to Mordor the longest, without falling for its powers.

Good work. I'm putting this story in my hobbit community.

-Aria Breuer
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Aww... :)

This was very sweet. And beautiful, as is most of your work. :)

Good luck with your writer's muse!