Reviews for Saving Grace
Just Sus chapter 5 . 6/28
Loved this...please continue!
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 4/19
Ha! Sit on it and spin, Alice! Oh, wait...if y'all turned this into a multichapter fic, where is it? In any case, it was a lovely story so thank you for sharin' it with us!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 4/19
Lies do tend to jump up and bite you in the ass just when you least expect it! Doesn't mean Alice and Tanya had to be so gleeful about it *sigh!* Gracie's gonna be inconsolable!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 4/19
Okay, now I really feelin' sorry for Jasper bein' married to such a connivin', manipulative bitch!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 4/19
So far, so good! Miss Esme sure knows how to pick 'em and how to send 'em packin' if they don't straighten up and fly right LMAO! At least Gracie and the men folk are happy to have Bella at the plantation!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 4/19
If anyone's to blame, it's the assholes who attacked the base...not Bella!
Lethargarian chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
This is...not good. The story, I mean, not the drama. I don't care about that.
twilightobession chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
So glad that they have forgiven each other. I had to laugh about Alice. Lol. I am off to check know out your profile and see if the other story is there. Thanks for sharing.
twilightobession chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
I hate that Edward found out that way. I just wonder if Emmett really called or if Alice must made that up.
twilightobession chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
Boy this Alice is mean.
twilightobession chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
Your Alice is very different. Glad that Gracie likes Bella. I just hope everyone will forgive Bella for lying about who she is because you know it is going to come out who she is.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Why do I have the feeling that Rose wrote to Esme and told her about Bella. I just have a feeling that Esme knows who she is. Because why would she be so eager to let a stranger close to Gracie. Can't wait to read more.
Veronique24 chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
Looking forward to reading more!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
A www. What a sweet ending to this chapter!
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
Thank you for sharing. It was wonderful