Reviews for Saving Grace
twilightobession chapter 5 . 9/25
So glad that they have forgiven each other. I had to laugh about Alice. Lol. I am off to check know out your profile and see if the other story is there. Thanks for sharing.
twilightobession chapter 4 . 9/25
I hate that Edward found out that way. I just wonder if Emmett really called or if Alice must made that up.
twilightobession chapter 3 . 9/25
Boy this Alice is mean.
twilightobession chapter 2 . 9/25
Your Alice is very different. Glad that Gracie likes Bella. I just hope everyone will forgive Bella for lying about who she is because you know it is going to come out who she is.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 9/25
Why do I have the feeling that Rose wrote to Esme and told her about Bella. I just have a feeling that Esme knows who she is. Because why would she be so eager to let a stranger close to Gracie. Can't wait to read more.
Veronique24 chapter 5 . 8/27
Looking forward to reading more!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 5 . 7/11
A www. What a sweet ending to this chapter!
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 5 . 6/29
Thank you for sharing. It was wonderful
LolaTheSa chapter 5 . 3/19
And truly feministic ending, the mans the one groveling, begging when it should be Bella(who just gave up).
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 2/27
Read all five chapters without stopping, loved it! Hope to see more of ts in the future :)
Letty1973 chapter 5 . 1/26
I really like this fic I hope you update soon , can't wait for Bella to get rid of Tanya and for Alice to be put in her place.
dwright chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Great holiday story. Thanks for writing.
ginkgo00 chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
This story has lots of potential, though I think you may have jumped the gun a bit with so . much in one chapter. I am still reading though..
Lynn0255 chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Well, you've certainly left this open for more, which I'd love to see. I hope you continue. SO much more can be done with this if you choose to.
zeeber chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
What a great story...and I would love to read more...thank you for sharing your words...Brenda