Reviews for Every Hour Wounds
SyntheticProduct chapter 1 . 1/20
This is a really great story! I know it has been more than a few months, but I hope you pick up this story again because it is truuuly amazing! Never knew I needed to read some older!Bran fics until I stumbled across yours. :)
Cheers! x
GOT and bran chapter 14 . 1/13
Write more!
JustDreamAboutIt chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
Hey, it would be pretty great if you updated this story. It's absolutely amazing.
EisForElephant chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
i like it! its the first bran story iv read! update soon!
Daily Sinner chapter 14 . 2/24/2015
This us so well written and i hope you update soon because i am looking forward to it.
CaptainComplicated chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
More?
Pleeease?
Seriously though, you are my favourite writer on this whole site and I want more of the Bralinor.
lulunight chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee update!I'm dying I need more Bran and Alianor! UPDATE PLEASE!
AdorableWords chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
This is the best Game Of Thrones story ever! Please update soon :)
CaptainComplicated chapter 14 . 9/14/2014
Okay. I've just spent 11 PM to 8:30 AM reading over 69,000 (Lol 69-joking) words of the best bloody GoT fic I have EVER READ. I've been trying to write one myself, but now I've read this, I'm like 'Well, I'm shit.' Just got a few things to say:
1. My heart keeps skipping beats reading this!
2. Future Gendrya is awesome.
3. It took you 12 chapters and far too many almost-kisses, but we did it. YAY! I was getting rather pissed of actually. I was actually angry when Ally let Anna join them because of that.
4. This is funny, adorable, sweet and makes my brain go a little bit wrong- that's a good thing.
5. I've never had much interest in Bran. I saw this and was like 'I've never read a Bran fic before. Look how long it is! I must read it!'. I love him now. THANK YOU!

In fact, I only have one problem- Spelling. When you turn it into a copy/paste document, it shows you the spelling errors. Mainly the word 'Southern'

However I love you and I'm willing to look past it if we can get more EWH.
Guest 889 chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update
Katiekat1747 chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Please update soon. This is my favorite bran story I have ever read
RosaOOX chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
I'm really liking the story so far. The characters grow to like each other more and more with each interaction. They don't come off as star-crossed lovers, but two young people who are attracted to one another and want to spend time together. You made Bran one of my favorite characters in the series. I hope to see the story unfold in the near future. Some advice would be to double check spelling before submitting, so that readers won't be caught off guard by one or two mistakes. Also, you write a lot about Bran and Alianor smiling and grinning a lot. It's understandable because they're in love and happy, but maybe you could find other ways of describing their happiness, like how you did with Alianor noticing the way Bran's eyes react in response to his thoughts and feelings. I'm excited to see what you write next. Good luck!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Pleas update. I love bran so much as well as your story
Two-Sides-Of-The-Same-Coin-360 chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
Awh! Awh! Awh! Awh! You have no idea how happy this story makes me! I love Anna, that little manipulator. Her relationship with Bran is really adorable. And Alianor is so awkwardly wonderful. I can't wait for the next update.
Beleram1238 chapter 14 . 6/7/2014