Reviews for Inside Out
Chloe chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This is really good! And cute. Write more...? Please...?
MakorraLove97 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I absolutely loved this :)
nhrc chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
More. Please
JustAnotherLovesickFool chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Finally, a fellow Danny/Jo-shipper! I'm desperately hoping for them to be end-game! Anyway I loved this fic, it was so cute and just really captured the relationship of Jo and Danny. Loved it!
Pete Campbell's Mistress chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Super sweet! Awesome job!
Ramadiii chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love the thought of Jo and Danny together and I loved this fic, it showed some great moments between them :D
Great job on it! I'd like to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Trust me, there's a lot more Janny fans then you think! I definitely think they'll be endgame, I mean they'll both go through different phases with different people but will remain best friends until Danny realises that the perfect girl was right in front of him, the whole time3
midnight-flames chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I loved it, and by the way I'm a Jo and Danny fan all the way!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Loved it, i like their relationship, hopefully it becomes romantic
Flawed Me chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This story is sooo good! Don't doubt yourself! It's utterly amazing keep up the amazing work! :D
Chaoscrew chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
DONT LET THIS BE A ONE SHOT PLEAE WRITE MORE AND ILL GIVE YOU THE SOUL OF MY HAMPSTER OKAY? UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEERR
amgonyea chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
so cute!
Kendall chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Love it! I'm a Danny/Jo shipper! They belong together! She's the one who was by his side, the only one who believed in him, stood by him, stood up for him. Lacey only cares fo herself. Danny and Jo are adorable together!
JANNY chapter 1 . 7/6/2013