Reviews for Monsuno Host Club
Lily Rae chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Interesting... very, very interesting. I'm very intrigued by this story line and I like the cliff hanger. If Honey-sempai asked me to review then I must because he can be very scary. It's nice that you are involving the other Host Club members since it is Monsuno and Ouran Highschool Host Club crossover, which means the main Host Club members - Honey, Mori, Hikaru & Kaoru, Tamaki, Kyoya and Haruhi could all appear (Not necessarily in the same chapter) at some point in the story, which gives it some diversity and a little break from the most frequently used characters, Kyoya and Tamaki (A pattern I have noticed). Then again you don't necessarily have to include the other members at all, or could just use them as fillers or to add more detail to the story. The same goes for using Jinja most of the time, but I can see why due to the fact that she has become a 'Hostess' countering Haruhi secretly being a girl and yet still posing as a male Host. I'm sorry if this makes no sense but it sounded great in my head... Overall, very nice and original idea. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Lakota1172 chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Loved it! :)
Lakota1172 chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
... cliff hanger! again! but i loved it :)
Lakota1172 chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Whoa! Cool! :) What will Jinja do next?
Lakota1172 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Oh! Alpha's arrived and he wants to speak to Jinja! Please update very soon I wanna no what happens!
Lakota1172 chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Loved it! :) So great please update! :)
Lakota1172 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Oh! Monsuno's in the next Chapter! Great :)
Lakota1172 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Loved it! Oh Dax and Chase have it bad for Jinja!
Lakota1172 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Please keep going I LOVE! it :)
24 | « Prev Page 1 2