Reviews for Heroes
patattack chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Too awesome. I'm still laughing as I write this!
j.schofield chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This chapter sent me into a coughing fit I was laughing so hard at the end. Well done.
Avery chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Oh my freaking gosh I can't even
Stella Bella 123 chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Aww! I never realized that they are actually the same age! So nice! Update soon!
Stella Bella 123 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This is adorable!
TheRagingRussian chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
That was interesting to say the least. Can't wait for more.
TheRagingRussian chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
That was good. I like this story so far.
Valentimes chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
AWWW! I love the idea so much :3
KrAzYpErSoNa chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I loved it!
BuBuBoom chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Haha! Nice! I liked it especially at the end. :D

Favorite line: ["Well, I wish to be one of the "best of friends" for you. If I may ask, would you like me to fetch you your Prince Charming?"] XD
Oh, Starfire... she is too funny! I totally wish my best friends would kidnap MY prince charming... wherever he is. Hahahaha!

I noticed that there were a few spelling errors, and you also had dialogue punctuation errors.
For example, you had: ["Just who do you think my Prince Charming is?" She asked] when "she" should be lowercase. :D
The same goes for ["Hello?" She called softly]. "She" should be lowercase.

But for the most part, this was pretty well-written. I like the descriptions you use! And the dialogue!

Prompt? Umm... let's see... could it be totally random? XD
How about "Sandbox" - Flinx? Does that seem like a legit prompt? Haha.
OnyxKatana chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
That was a very good story. The idea is too good for words. I really hope to read a lot more of your stories.
TheThoughtsofKarasu chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
That was really sweet. I think the idea is simply beautiful :)
cartoongeek13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Uh...all the Titans could be having a party before some evil person locks them all in. You can do whatever you want from there. Have them split up and search for a way out, have them all do embarrassing things so the evil dude will let them out, have them read fanfiction to get out, it's up to you. That's all I could come up with prompt-wise, but who knows, maybe this will last you a few chapters.
Zinnia99 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This was funny and cute. I can picture Raven doing that.