Reviews for Takuya and the Crest of Miracles
SerinasHarmony chapter 4 . 1/18
...pfffft...pffft haha...hahahahahahhahaha I-I'm s-sorry but idk i-it's just the "Haauh!" and the "Aaauh!" things it's just...each time i imagine them saying that, it kinda gives me a KHR reference (If u don't know what it is, you should watch the anime...if you dare...) but besides that, i didn't know u had a fanfic like this! why didn't anyone tell me!
AngeGirlmon chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Zarathos' chain chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
yes! that's awesome
Elements1999 chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
Love the story so far. Cant wait for the next chapter.
akatsukifan chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
Hope you write soon. It getting interesting.
Aquamarine6996 chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
I agree with Keeper. You might want to make the chapters a but longer. Other than that, the plot is awesome and I can't wait for chapter 6!
Digi-fanCatt chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Try slowing down a little, other than that, great story! :)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Nicely done there buddy:)
Digi-fanCatt chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Then Kari arrives to save the day. :P
Rhyme13kh14Xion8 chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Yay! A new problem arises. I wonder what'll happen to them now? I can't wait til next time!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
The next will be epic! I hope they can beat a completely unrestrained Duskmon!
Gogglegirl chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
"EVERYBODY GET YOUR HEINIES OUTA ME!"
HAHAHAHA! That's GENIUS!
Guest1 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Sweet another update! Are you gonna keep him the legendary warrior of flames and the child of miracles?
Rhyme13kh14Xion8 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I would suggest that you maybe space out the lines abit more so that it doesnt blend in too much and other than that think you're okay. Well I cant wait to see how the story goes on so good luck! -_
Digi-fanCatt chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I love the idea, but the grammar kills me. As does the text wall. :\ could you please write this to be more readable? :)