Reviews for Higher EDucation
Captain-Brazil chapter 15 . 4/30
Make a favor for me and the fans of that fiction and continue with this please.
Barren Chasm chapter 15 . 1/17
I find myself so impressed by your story I wanted to express my feelings about it despite it having not been updated in some time. I understand as much as anyone loosing interest or inspiration for a story so I won't be trying to pressure or beg you for updates but rather simply share my appreciation for your work. It was fun to read and you've done brilliantly at capturing everyone's personality. I have a particular fondness for Double D, what can I say brains are sexy, and I think it's a really cool idea for him to take up swordfighting in order to not be a weakness in close ranged fights and it's definitely something I could see him gravitating towards. All in all you've blended two worlds into one and I find you've done it splendidly, thank you for the story.
Five Times Champiom chapter 15 . 1/15
I admit that I was skeptical about the idea at first, but after read all the chapters I have to say that is one of the best fics I have read on this site. The way the three Eds are added in this universe is very creative and the original chapters are fun to read. Their interaction with the residents of Bullworth also is very well build.
I hope that one day you continue with this. That is what I have to say, keep with your work if possible.
The Hitman chapter 15 . 1/9
Yes ed, you will be great...but only if this story becomes undead.
Thean Bitter Crowe chapter 10 . 1/8
...10 is better, and it was the first one i played.
Thean Bitter Crowe chapter 9 . 1/8
...is double d going to be the lady killer in this story, because that would be a amazing.
Thean Bitter Crowe chapter 2 . 1/8
good story structure, fine wording, and the characters personalitys seem on point. So far, good job.
Thean Bitter Crowe chapter 1 . 1/8
i wonder, will the school be like the cartoon or will it be like the game?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/11/2016
Update!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/17/2016
Dude! This was awesome! Give us more! Please!
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
Odd that Edd didn't make more of a fuss about Gary's garb.
Trainalf chapter 15 . 7/5/2016
Even though this appears to have been discontinued, the quality is too great for me to just pass by without saying anything. This is one of those unlikely crossovers that blends unexpectedly and incredibly well. There’s a lot to compliment.

The worlds- As different as EE&E is from Bully, you still managed to catch the atmosphere or each just well. It keeps the humorous and adventurous tone of the Eds’ usual adventures. The occasional 4th wall jokes never ceased to amuse me. Bullworth keeps its dystopian feel and you manage to adapt many of the game mechanics well. Gary’s yearbook was a genius idea, I must say.

Characters- As remarkable as it is, you managed to keep the Eds all in character despite the radically different setting they were in. They react to the happenings of Bullworth just like one would expect them to. As soon as I started reading, I wondered if the amazing strength Ed used to help and save his friends would factor in, and I was pleased to see it would. Bullworth’s denizens all keep their correct personalities and you manage to include a lot of them in one way or another.

Plot- This is the part that made me really like the story. You exceed where many crossovers fail. The Eds couldn’t be any further in personality from Jimmy, so one wouldn’t expect them to do any of the same things he did. But you set it up so it works. They have a believable motivation and excuse for what they do. The original bits were refreshing- you keep it from being a complete rehash.

The fact that this hasn’t been updating in a year is disheartening, but I’ve seen writers bounce back from longer hiatuses. It’d be great to see this revived, but I can understand if it never does. What there is was enjoyable to read.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 10 . 6/27/2016
Glad to see another original mission. Does this mean they will not be doing the presidential mission for the nerds?
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
Via chapter 8: the website sent my review before it was done

Nice letter. Honestly thought Eddy would be the one to get the skateboard, low center of gravity and desire to be 'cool' and all. Something to keep in mind as you expand the skill set of the eds, be sure to use all of them every now and again. Maybe have Ed dive into a battle on the beach by boarding off the pier and divebombing the poor sods where Eddy had led them through heckling and less incapacitating means such as stinkbombs or eggs, while Edd picks them off at a range. Hope this brightened your day a bit and filled you with the desire to update.

This chapter:

So Edd has Beatrice, my money is on Zoe or Pinky to Eddy. Ed could be Lola (depending on if she sticks with chief greaser or not) or maybe Mandy, if his physical prowess gets him on the football team or something.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 8 . 6/21/2016