Reviews for Higher EDucation
chm01 chapter 2 . 1/31
so far so good
The Swordslinger chapter 14 . 1/29
This is one of the best written, thought-out stories I've seen in a while. Setting the Eds against Gary is a great idea. Gary is like them but at the same time he's way more corrupted. While the three boys want fun and to live a laidback life, Gary's a sociopath. It is truly a great match between loveable losers who try to win the wrong way against someone who wants control in an even worse way.
CapitalClassShip chapter 12 . 1/14
Did the eds forget to pick up the radio transistor from the basement in this chapter?
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 14 . 1/11
Ah! This story IS AMAZING, man. I love it.

It really is a darn shame this fic doesn't get the adulation it rightly deserves. It serves as a perfect example that popularity does not equal quality. Many times have I come across a fic in a fandom with a huger fanbase - let's put that way - glanced at the lofty amount of favourites and followers its gathered, thought it had something new to offer, opened it up, read a few paragraphs, and closed it in disgust... most predominantly in the Naruto-fandom.

There are fics so poorly written fics that they come off as more of a parody than a genuine portrayal of the characters, and yet those fics have hundreds and even thousands of reviews.

I don't see the quality in them myself.

This fic easily blows them out of the water. It has an inspired plot, in particular with keeping the Eds together and emphasizing their strong bond.

I've always loved the camaraderie-aspect of Ed, Edd, n Eddy as well as the hilarious slapstick humour that makes "Ranma 1/2's look like abuse in comparison. It pleases me to see this story's doing the series justice. One of my favourite moments of the fic so far was when Prank straight-up gave the Eds a brief description of the gangs of Bullworth academy, and in an later chapter down the road, Ed casually breaks the 4th wall to remind us of that. XD.

You know your humour, top marks.

Nice to see a fic like this. I've been a fan of Ed, Edd, n' Eddy and "The Bully" ever since I was a kid. I'm glad Eddy stuck by his friends when that asshole Gary offered him a chance to join up with him. Alot of cats may tend to dislike Eddy for his mischievous nature, but I personally adore him. He's my favourite character.

Also, in the first chapter, I liked the parents you designed for the Eds. They were so believable they could've passed off as canonical-characters, XD. So far, you've nailed the dynamic between the Eds perfectly, making your interactions seamless. Double D uttering a highly intellectual remark that Eddy has to bluntly summarize in shorter words for big lovable Ed is always a riot of entertainment. And in this chapter, DD played translator for his friend after Tad's articulation

I can't wait till the Eds learn boxing.

It's gonna be epic.
CapitalClassShip chapter 14 . 1/10
Its good to see you didn't give up the story please continue.
guest 1312 chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
so the eds are going to each going to get different fight styles or youll just make them all mma kickboxers and for the prep beatdown have the eds chew them out to try to wake them up. and have them chew out lola to she deserves it.
Spindash77 chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
Honestly I'm just glad to see you updating at all after being gone for so long
I like how you used the wrestling match as a means of foreshadowing how Ed beats Chad and you showed how things have escalated with the Preps by showing how capable they are against the Eds.
I'm guessing that next chapter is going to be about the Ed's learning new ways to fight off the Preps.
The Night Hunter chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
YEah! I was so surpised to see this one pop out. I thought that you abandoned this fic, glad to see that you haven't Another great chapter. One ouestion will eds go back to peach creek for a while? I'd love to see the other kids reaction to the new eds
TheRedGhillie chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Great to see another chapter from you! Keep up the great work.
Can't wait for the next chapter!

-TheRedGhillie
gamelover41592 chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
great work worth the wait so now the war on prep has started
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
this is the best fanfiction ever. I love to see russel beat people up. if you want more fans than make more chapters and let the eds fight gary and russel fight the prefects. I love the part he said slow down so russel can smash you.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
Can u update the chapter ima curirous what happens nrxt
Alexis chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
This story is so awesome! Love the way you put my favorite cartoon and my favorite childhood game in one story :D. Will you please add more chapters because I wonder what's gonna happen next! It's been a while sense you updated and I understand your having a break from writing this awesome story! But hope you come back and make more chapters! Hope your reading this.
Sincerely a big fan :) ps. It would be cool if you add jimmy Hopkins, just saying but keep it up! :D
CyborgNinja chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
I have to say, I am very impressed at how you incorporated the Eds into this crossover pic while keeping then in character, I cant wait for the next chapter!
Nine90 chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
Except for D everything was cool. Especially Eddy. Want to see some quick updates.