Reviews for Higher EDucation
Shattering chapter 15 . 8/18
I was so absorbed into your story that I forgot to leave comments on previous chapters. This is one story that should be appreciated more, though a feedback from others is good. I thinn Eddy should learn fighting from gym. That fighting style is good for his build and stature, he doesn't need to be a Gigantor for that and grappling suits him.
kirbymaniac2 chapter 15 . 8/10
Well Double D apparently became a swordsman.
Qatzol chapter 15 . 7/5
With the preps humiliated Eds no dubt will encounter unfair grading or even police interference due to money in the preps pockets. Have ever you thought about using Eddys big bro as a side-boss?If Ed uses fists and Edd uses ranged and sword Eddy should use brass knuckles and other dirty tricks whilst fighting. Great chapter, please update soon, I need my fix.
Qatzol chapter 10 . 7/5
Didn't El Mondo also cause other damage besides the stench ?
Qatzol chapter 9 . 7/5
Chemical warfare ? I LOVE it! Eddy deserves some attention from the female gender maybe from that punk redhead chick from with whom Jimmy made out in the end you are the author and it is ultimately your choice. Keep up the good work !
Qatzol chapter 8 . 7/5
Adoration? I wonder when Eds will get more vechiles for their use.
Qatzol chapter 7 . 7/5
Their middle name is trouble.
Qatzol chapter 6 . 7/5
Well im doing this because i feel like this deserves a lot more reviews and i have a question. Can't nerds build a toxic agent to defend agains the jocks?
Qatzol chapter 5 . 7/5
The Tri-ED strikes again ! Pardon me for my lame pun. :)
Qatzol chapter 4 . 7/5
Gary you clever little cunt...
Qatzol chapter 3 . 7/5
Ed is kicking ass and taking names. It is amusing how violent ,yet innocent the big doofus is.
Qatzol chapter 2 . 7/5
Eddy should have smashed Kevins face in or at least given him a free showelchin rearranging.
Qatzol chapter 1 . 7/5
Just found this and i have to say, that this is pretty awesome , hope you will finish this. Now i have an inexplainable urge this to dive into Ed fandom after reading this gem.
That was a cool chapter it played more of Double D's strengths in combat. I believe seeing how eddy is a greedy and manipulative person he should have style that relies on using his enemies weakness against them while doing cheap moves like throwing smoke or stink bombs or perhaps he should have a style that focuses on speed since ED's focuses on strength and Double D on calculated ranged and long ranged attacks.
Danger Close chapter 15 . 3/31
it's god the Edd got to win a fight, being my favorite i'm glade to see him locked in combat with a foe on his level who understands his insults story of my life right there.