Reviews for The Hollywood arts experience
sshaw101 chapter 54 . 7/25/2014
Oh chizz! The date sounded nice and they seemed like they had a good time! And Stella, I just want her safe and okay.
sshaw101 chapter 53 . 6/15/2014
I think they're kinda cute. They seem to like each other. I hope Stella's okay.
sshaw101 chapter 52 . 5/17/2014
Aww cute! And I loved the slap bit
RulesofNature626 chapter 52 . 5/17/2014
I kinda hope Chris can get another chapter with Tori soon :)

But overall the story is still great
sshaw101 chapter 51 . 4/17/2014
Awww cute! And also Cabbie. Great choice!
sshaw101 chapter 50 . 4/17/2014
Well that could've been a lot worse!
Another Dead Red Lantern chapter 50 . 4/17/2014
Aw, that was sweet between the two, and funny as shit! XP
sshaw101 chapter 49 . 4/11/2014
Awww cute!
Another Dead Red Lantern chapter 48 . 4/6/2014
DAW... So cute... :Thinks of idea for you: ... Sex? XD Just kidding, just kidding, sure something sweet and such. Maybe funny as frigg too, lord knows.
sshaw101 chapter 48 . 4/6/2014
Awww Charlie and Trina are so cute! I'm glad she's found someone who truly loves her and cares about her. It's nice.
Another Dead Red Lantern chapter 47 . 3/22/2014
Funny and good chapter. As i said, i wasn't trying to sound all dickish, just was something i noted and i tend to be... Well, honest. XD But again, well done chapter and do hope Stella gets better.
sshaw101 chapter 47 . 3/21/2014
I loved it!
Another Dead Red Lantern chapter 46 . 3/20/2014
Oh joy, a cutter. XD Sorry about the horrible joke, so sorry. Again, good chapter. But... Well, don't wanna be this guy, but i know you wanna write about your OC's (Trust me, i've done it before)... But what about the others?
sshaw101 chapter 46 . 3/19/2014
NO STELLA! They care about her so much and they're never gonna give up and leave. She needs to realize that and know that people care.
sshaw101 chapter 45 . 3/13/2014
Awww. It makes me said to think of how sad everyone is, but also how much Stella cares about them. And Jade, who doesn't usually care being all kind and wanting to help. I just hope she realizes they care.