Reviews for To Understand
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
awwwwie I like it
SNOGIRL chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow, very impressive for your first story on here. The fight was actually really good, and I could picture a lot of it happening. Korra would really be unsure of herself after just establishing her relationship with Mako, and I think that's going to be one of the major points in the new season.

SG.
ninaxw chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Well this was really pretty good especially considering it was your first fanfic! Good job and I expect to read more form you soon.
Avatar Sangmu chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Great. I especially like the little interruption there. :D
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Whoooo! So fluffy and sweet! I loved that you added all this uncertainty and confusion about what comes next after the declaration of love, and you nailed it quite well I thought. Job well done, and I hope you consider writing more for these two!
Zinnia99 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I liked this a lot. This is very good, especially for it being your first fanfic. You did a good job on this. I can't wait until you have another story out.
iliketoswim chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This was the most adorable piece of writing. I honestly really enjoyed it and I hope to see more stories written by you!

I really loved how Korra's feelings played out, there were some spots where I actually stopped and paused for a bit because I was so in tune about how she was feeling and how embarrassing and scary it is to talk about your feelings. And of course, the kissing scene was fantastic (;

Hope to see more from you and thanks for the great read!
christina chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
woah man, im so surprised that this is only ur first fic? it was so so good, I was even telling myself, i can't wait to read the rest of her stories when i finish this one. Anywho, great fic! i've read alot of fics, and I only comment on a handful of them, to truly voice my appreciation. i loved when you added that "asami" part. woah man, my eyes mustve widened quite a bit. it was so creative :D please write more soon! id love to read them xoxo
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Hahahahahaha. Adorable. Hysterical. Love it!
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
i liked it- hope you write more!