Reviews for Useless
Why?
dragon fier 20 chapter 10 . 1/19
Yep...deja vu. Lol. I loved it a lot, and I can't wait for more! Plz update soon!
Shujun chapter 10 . 1/19
WHY YOU WRITE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FANFIC IN A AMAZING WAY. Please update and stop making me die at each chapter because all these emotions I'm feeling. •﹏•
Have a nice day!
greek goddess01 chapter 9 . 1/7
PLEASE FINISH
Shay-Nia chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
That's my brudder. It's a tragedy Nico is so... Nico. But He's my favorite character.
Great story so far.
Greek Myth Girl chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
I really like your story. It's different from some of the others that I've read. I think you've written it very well.
binglebop chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
Luv it!
FangirlingTooHard chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Whoa. I am in love with Nico di Angelo, so this was amazing. But then I am also in love with Sherlock Holmes, especially the BBC show Sherlock, so this chapter was pure BEAUTIFULNESS. Thanks for some great writing!
binglebop chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Yay updateeeee :) great chapter I'm looking forward to more : D
Pretty.Words.On.A.Page chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
HALLELUJAH! *starts clapping*
Pretty.Words.On.A.Page chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
HE'S AWAKE! Although, Hades does seem OOC. Just saying... And maybe Percy, too. But other than that, it was very touching.
Pretty.Words.On.A.Page chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
I would be completely freaked out if people were talking about me and they knew all my secrets and I could hear them, but couldn't do anything about it.
Pretty.Words.On.A.Page chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Wait... If it is Percy squeezing Nico's arm, why is he saying that he doesn't know what he did? He should know.