Reviews for From Friendship To More?
DragonLover9865 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
wonderful little three part story :)
chele the original chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
More revelations and a Happy Ending.
Good story. :o]
Magpie1600 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
I absolutely love this chapter. well done.
chele the original chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
well at least he admitted he was stupid.
He is always the last to know.
good chapter.
chele the original chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
if Arthur didn't know Merlin was gay ,I could understand why he would have a hard time telling him,but he does know so it should have been easy.
So now it's Merlin's turn to slam the door.
Good chapter.
kenya1234 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Arthur sighed. "There you go with it hurting you again, you really know how to get me don't you Merlin." Arthur dropped his head back and closed his eyes. "What do you want to know Merlin?":))

Merlin manipulated that conversation. He should have allowed Arthur to tell him. He ruined his date before it even started because, why? He did not want Arthur to go on that date with another man in the first place. Though he got mad at Arthur for not liking his dates, like the reverse is okay.

And if Merlin knew like he did. That meant that he was flaunting those men in Arthur's face and taunting him into a decision of telling him or wanting him. And instead of him pressuring Arthur into telling him, Merlin could have been a man about it himself and told Arthur himself how he felt.

I am glad that Ygraine and Morgana did not manipulate Arthur in his choices. Merlin said waited for Arthur to be ready like it was something that was a guarantee and Arthur just needed time. He could have ended up waiting forever because he may never had been ready and no form of manipulation should be able to force him to unless he is. Thankfully, Arthur was ready though.

What I didn't understand is how Merlin felt like he was entitled to know before Arthur's own family. That surprised me that he was upset like that. Like Arthur's world was supposed to revolve around him. Like he was supposed to send his date away immediately to answer his questions. Like what Merlin says should go. What about all of the men he was bringing around? Arthur could have called Merlin on that. And when Arthur prompted Merlin by asking why he didn't say anything Merlin turned the question back around. I really wished Arthur could have turned it back around on Merlin to get him to answer. He was the one really entitled to hear an answer. And the answer was definitely not because Arthur was stupid. If anyone sat on it the longest it was Merlin. I am happy it worked out in the end though with them but Arthur neglected to ask Merlin some important questions in all of this while Merlin manipulated his way into getting all of his questions asked by pulling the hurt card knowing full well that Arthur could not see him hurt and then by crying. Especially when he told Arthur to go and see if he cared. That was meant to gut Arthur into telling him.

This was a really good chapter. I am so looking forward to Uther's reaction. I don't know if he should have found out by Arthur bringing a date to dinner but I am looking forward to how he responds. Though I think she really will have that situation in the bag.

Sorry about the rambling on in this review. Sometimes I think I over analyze these characters too much. Though I do have a prompt request. I would like to see a story where Arthur is not the one being played by all forces to force him to be with Merlin by forcing him to turn gay by pressure instead of allowing it to come naturally. Or by forcing him to be with Merlin. I would to see Merlin being the one to go after Arthur this time too. And not Arthur's family manipulating Arthur's choices because they see how Merlin is in love with him and wants them to get together. Maybe it could be people manipulating Merlin's choices for once (Arthur and Merlin's family). But not with Arthur being an arse. Maybe an adorable must have Arthur this time around. Is that over the top? Just a thought.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
hahah oh i cannot wait to see uthers reaction haha
Merlinslover chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I can guess what Uther's reaction will be and it won't be pretty. Ygraine is gonna have to defend Arthur and calm uther down before things get heated between Arthur and his dad Uther.
nanesantos70 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
HUM, yes really nice! oh UTHER is gonna yelllll!
Loulou2a chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
So Uther's reaction in chapter three.
DragonLover9865 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
this can turn out one of two ways very happy with lots of hugging and smiling or lots of yelling until ygraine threatens to with-hold sex unless uthur apologizes, needless to say im very interested in how this will turn out :D
Tasha chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Hey, Anne
Great chapter. Can't wait for more.
Tasha
Tasha chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Hey, Anne
Great story. Can't wait for more.
Tasha
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
ohh boy arthurs in trouble hahah this is going to be epically good
xPrinceArthurx chapter 1 . 6/29/2013