Reviews for From Friendship To More?
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
it s a really good start for a good story. i love when they are jealous.
Cathcer1984 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Love it! Can't wait for chapter two ;)
FantasyWriter93 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Ooh the jealous roommate thing! I love it already, how many chapters are you going to do?
grayember13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Lol looking forward to more!
kenya1234 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Now that was rude of Merlin. The same kind of rude that Merlin was accusing Arthur of on his dates and overnight guests. I get the feeling that Arthur does not have overnight guest and even less dates that Merlin has to be subjected to. I also get the feeling that Merlin knows more than he is leading on in knowing about Arthur. He seemed to have felt something in the shower and the question about Arthur not liking any of his dates stood out there.

I hope Arthur doesn't immediately tell Merlin his feelings now that the truth is out. I would like to see how this plays out with Merlin knowing that there is an open field advantage here. No manipulation, lies, or deception of course. But the open field of knowing and the good of the chase. I mean, they live together for crying out loud. It would be nice to know that Merlin has been pining on some level for Arthur too.

This seems to be the start of a very good story. Looking forward to the next posting.
LalalaSpacingInPandaLand chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
THIS US AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
nanesantos70 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
hey this is amazing cause "jealous merlin" is so great! loved so much! please up date soon!
DragonLover9865 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
OHHHH! SHIT GOING DOWN NOW! Merlins about to get all jealous and angry now. RING THE BELL AND START THE FIGHT! XD
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3